Chapter 7

Rosie's POV

I didn't know what to do, I abandoned Harry's car and ran for blocks, until I saw a familiar house. All I needed now was a friend who would understand my mess, a shoulder to lean on. I rang the doorbell and waited for a reply. My friend Ella quickly opened the door with a smile on her face that soon turned into a worried expression.

"Rosie? Aw babe what's wrong, come in, I'll go make you a hot choclate to cheer you up while you explain why you're so upset." Ella replied to me.

I was so lucky to have Ella as my bestfriend. She understood me and could tell what was happening with me even before I explained it to her. I gave her a quick nod and stepped into her large house. I sat myself down on the couch and tried to stop my cries,

"So tell me what's wrong?" As she handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

I explained the whole thing to her, all that I remembered anyway, from being drunk to waking up in Harry's bed with him in it! She gave me a tight friendly hug, reassuring that everything will be ok. I was just praying that I didn't become pregnant with Harry's baby! I didn't want to let go of her, I knew she would always be there for me and I felt safe in her arms, but I had to because my phone went off.

I let go of Ella and pulled my phone out of my pocket, it was a text from Lukas!!

"Oh my gosh!!! My coffee date with Lukas! I'm late!!!" I screamed grabbing my bag. Ella gave me a puzzled look.

"What are you talking about? Who's lukas?" Ella replied back in confusion

"A guy I met at the party last night," I replied grinning. Even the thought of him made me forget about Harry. "You can come if you like?" I asked knowing her she would probably want to meet him.

"Yup! But first I need to go change and so do you," pointing up and down what I was wearing.

I followed Ella into her room and she chucked some clothes at me, I walked off to get changed when my phone rung, I let it keep ringing. I did my hair neatly and changed my clothes to make it look like I wasn't crying, wiped off my mascara that had run all down my face and I applied a new layer of makeup. Once Ella and I were done and all ready to go, we hoped into her car and were off to the coffee shop, driving as fast as we were allowed to go as we were already running late!

I walked inside the doors and looked around until I was greeted by a warm friendly smile on a little table in the corner.

Ella's POV

I followed Rosie into the coffe shop, and as soon as Lukas greeted us with his warm friendly smile, I knew he was the one for me, and I fell for him instantly, it was like he was an angel sent from above, I'm so glad I came with Rosie, otherwise I would've never met him.

"And who's this pretty lady?" Lukas asked, winking at me after. I was already head over heels for this guy I didn't even know.

"This is my bestfriend Ella! I'm so sorry I was late today, I completely forgot! But we're here now so lets get some coffee!" Rosie said desperately. I really needed a coffee to help with the hangover and all that just happened

"How's the hangover?" Lukas grinned trying to look into my eyes which were covered with my sunglasses.

"Hahaha, believe me, you don't even want to know, some serious stuff happened that I'm so confused on." She said being completely honest. Just at that second her phone rang. "sorry guys, I think this may be important, I'll be right back," Rosie said to us, quickly rushing to the bathrooms so we probably wouldnt hear the whole conversation.

"So, Ella, are you single? I tried to get Rosie, but she's taken, but you, you're a fine lady" he said with a grin on his face, trying to flirt with me.