Chapter 6

Rosie's POV

I looked all around and I was all alone. I didn't know anyone and Harry had gone off god knows where, all I know is that he has left me alone and all these guys won't stop staring at me. "Would you like to dance?" A man asked me.

"Sure!" I replied walking with him to where everyone else was dancing.

I swayed my hips to the music as I couldn't help but admire his smile,

"My name Lukas by the way," Lukas replied smiling sweetly at me,

"My name is Rosie," I replied.

We continued dancing for a while until I saw Harry walking towards me and he was shooting death glares at Lukas. I ignored him until I felt an arm snake around my waist and he pulled me aside away from Lukas.

"Sorry mate she is taken," Harry spat, lifting my hand and pointing to my ring

"Sorry, didn't relise," Lukas replied winking at me.

I let out a small giggle hoping that Harry didn't notice,

"I think that we should leave," Harry said pulling me further away, I stood there as Lukas gave me a sympathetic look.

"Fine," I said as I followed Harry until a group of boys came racing up to him and dragged him away.

I stood there, waiting for him to come back but he didn't. I eventually walked back over to Lukas,

"Wanna go get a drink?" He asked smiling.

"Sure!" I exclaimed. How could I not resist. He was so nice and charming. He took my hand in his and we walked out the house and called a cab.

Harry's POV

My band mates had dragged me away as Rosie and I were about to leave,I hated seeing her with him, he obviously made her smile and happy while I couldn't.

It had taken me a while but I managed to leave my friends and I began my search for Rosie.

"Rosie!" I screamed over the pounding music. I looked at my clock and it was one thirty in the morning and I really wanted to go home before Rosie attracted anymore men. I knew she was pretty but she was mine.

I sat there until the sound of an engine caught my attention. I looked up as a cab pulled up and some guy stepped out followed by a very drunk Rosie. I knew I was a bit drunk but man she was sure gonna get a hangover tomorrow. I raced over to her and pulled towards my car,

"Rosie! Where have-" I yelled until she interrupted me

"Shhhh," she said as she put her finger to my lips, she was really drunk. And people call me the party animal. I smacked her hand away, but before I could say anything she smashed her lips into mine. I pushed her away,

"What are you doing?" I asked, I thought she hated me "I think we should get you home," I said as I helped her in the car. I started the engine when there was a loud thump on the window, I wind down the window,

"Rosie forgot something," he said as he slipped a piece of paper inside her purse.

"My name is Lukas by the way," Lukas said to me as began to walk away until Rosie told him to come back.

"Coffee tomorrow, don't forget!" She exclaimed jumping up and down in her seat.

"Oh I won't!" Lukas replied giving Rosie a soft kiss on her cheek.

I quickly felt angry and possessive, he was flirting with my Rosie. I sat there with my mouth wide open, how does she like him. I am hot, rich and I'm in one of the most famous boy bands every! And she likes that

I slammed my foot on the gas pedal and drove away as quick as lighting, not even saying a word to Rosei until we finally reached home. As soon as we stepped inside Rosie smashed her lips onto mine and swung her arms around my neck.

"Follow me! Rosie screamed running up the stairs and towards my bedroom, I followed right behind her into my room, I looked behind my door as she stood there with a big grin on her face as she slammed the door shut and turned the lock.

Rosie's POV

My pounding head ached as the birds outside began chirping. I looked at the clock and it was nine thirty. I tried to roll over but something was topping me, I felt a warm arm around my waist. I immediately shot up, I looked around and I wasn't in my room. I quickly scrambled to my feet and wrapped the blanket around my body. I looked over to the hunched up body on the bed, I threw a pillow at the body, and it slowly turned over.

"OH MY GOD HARRY!" I screamed throwing another pillow at him. I just slept ,with Harry Styles!!! How could I be so stupid and sleep with him, I don't even remember a thing! The last thing I remember was going into the cab with Lukas.

"Babe chill, come here and come back to bed," Harry says so calmly and reaches his arms out to me. How can he be so calm he just slept with me and took advantage of me!!!! I quickly slipped on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt that were probably Harry's but I didn't care I just need to get out. I ran out the door with the keys to car, I started up the engine and sped away. I didn't know where to go. I pulled over in the side of the road and just bursted into tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think is going to happen next!?!?

Sorry if they are spelling we haven't edited this one.

We will try and update more often we have just been really busy but now that it's end of year we will hopefully update a lot more!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!

~Naomi and Niamh~