Chapter 12

Mary's POV

It is Saturday and today the kids are moving to North California.

They have their flight after 2 hours and I helped them to pack there.

I knew they were not happy and still ready to go there and I was also feeling bad.

They have been my family for the last 19 years.

I worked in this home before their birth. That's why they are like my kids.

Anna was crying in Sophie's lap. She is very sensitive and I am fond of her.

She always comes to me to ask me to cook things for her and she even learned to cook from me and her mother as well.

She is really a good cook, while her brother's also a good cook.

These kids are really loving and caring. And Anna is loved by everyone. I am going to miss them.

Sophie gave me leave for a few days once the kids move away so that I can spend some time with my kids.

My kids sometimes, at weekends, visit to meet me with my husband and they also love this family.

Sophie told me that Eric and she were also going for some work in another state, so there would be no work at home.

She knew that this home was also like my home, but I respect her decision. I asked them if I should accompany my kids there but they said no.

But Eric told me after some time they would also go there to meet them and they would call me there to meet them. It is really nice of them.

Everyone left home while I was saying goodbye to all of them while standing in the road.

I didn't go to the airport. I don't want to cry in front of them.