Epilogue

Alpha Dylan POV

It has been almost one year passed when Anna shifted first time in her pure white wolf and six months since we were in war against Black World King.

It has only begun. Killing Highland Pack Alpha Robert and black world hidden supporter only started a bigger war than anyone have though.

Now everyone knew that the special prophesy child and live daughter of an Alpha in many centuries is true but still they don't know who that girl is.

For now, we had peace and Anna secret is safe. 

We don't know for how long this peace will last but everyone is just glad they can start mourning.

These past few months of fighting had taken its toll on the most powerful of people.

For the Raven Pack, it was time to accept the fact that the beloved Alpha Landon and Luna Layla have perished.

It was not an easy thing to accept. In normal packs they would just move on. Pass it to the heir or the Beta but in our case we lost a father and a mother.

Alpha and Luna have been such an enormous influence in my life that just not having to feel their presence was depressing.

Their son Thomas, Ray nephew the strongest pup I've ever known has been given the entire pack to take care of. While Miranda their daughter was arranged to stay with us for some time.

It's never happened before. There was a huge meeting held by the council members of the packs. It was hilarious.

Now everyone are standing together to fight against Black World Kind to save our peaceful word. We all knew very soon the biggest fight will start and we have to prepare for that.

In-between in these all Nixon and Thomas found their mates.

Sliver night pack Alpha Evan his Luna Leah daughter Zoe is Nixon mate.

Sliver moon pack Third in commend Mike his mate Poppy elder daughter Ava is Thomas mate.

Eric elder son Wesley got engaged with Warlock Smith Brown daughter Ruby.

As per council and elders advice Anna is going to Mountain Peak Pack under Alpha Vincent his Luna Levi protection though we are able to protect Anna but elders want to trained her more with her powers and near Mountain Peak Pack we have our moon goddess holy place.

While Nixon, his mate Zoe, Damien, Noah, Johanna, Julia, Wesley, Edward and Ethan also accompany her.

Alpha Vincent and Luna Levi accept this proposal with open heart and welcome these pups in this territory and ensure us he will take care of them.

Still nobody knows what is coming on our way. We all want only one thing peace and I know all these things change Anna a lot. She has great responsibility on her shoulders and we are always be with her.

I am hoping a new start for Anna and she also find her mate her other half and strength which she needs a lot in coming future.

"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."

It is not end........... It is a beginning.............