Chapter 42

Alpha Dylan POV

When I see Eric I asked him to follow me in my office. I want to talk with him about Anna as he hid many things from me about her and know those things are leading her towards danger.

I asked Eric to seat while I took my seat opposite to the table on my chair.

Why did you not tell us that Anna has witch powers?

I was scared to tell you and I am not sure till what time these power will remain with her.

What do you mean by this?

Anna got these power from my mother-in-law as her birthday gift.

I can't understand. What all you are talking about?

In Sophia family there is tradition in which elders transfer some of their powers to their grandchildren. When we took Anna to Sophia mom house that time they only we have twins Ethan and Anna and then her grandmother and mother blessed both of children with some of their powers. Still I and Sophia don't understand how Anna is holding these powers as she doesn't have witch blood I her veins. So I think when she shifting then she will lose all these powers.

Now something are making scene but you should have told me all these before so that we would be more alert.

I know it is my fault but I can't change it now. I am sorry for it Alpha.

It is okay but there is something else you should you know. Since when Anna came in touch with Johnna and his little sister there are so many different changes we saw in her and even Wes told he is also not aware about that.

Wes told me and this is bothering me a lot that.

One more thing those black world warriers are after little Julia and till the time we can't get know the reason but Anna saved her from them when second time they were trying to kidnap her. Can you help in this matter?

I will investigate and try to find why they are interested in Julia. What they want from her.

And please don't hide anything from us this time as elder's we are worried because of all these. And I don't want council took this matter in their hand and we lose Anna.

I promised you. I will not hide anything now.

As you know, next month Anna would turn 16th and we already saw many sign of change before any pup shift but for Anna it is different as she already cross that age and I am not sure what will happened next month.

I am also worried for the same issue.

I think we should tell her the truth before that and help her prepare herself mentally for all these changes.

Alpha please give me some time and I promise I will tell Anna everything. Please let Sophia spend some time with her after that I don't know how she will react and is possibility might be she never want to see us again.

Comment and vote please if you like this chapter