Chapter 25

In meeting room

Alpha Dylan started the meeting and greeted everyone and return everyone greeted him.

Ray was sitting right side of him while Nix and Damien took left seat. John and Gary took next seat from Ray while Colt, Rex and their fathers took next seat to Damien. John son James and Gray son Noah were also in this meeting including pack best fighter. All took their seat according to their position.

Before Alpha Dylan said anything Luna Ray started the meeting and she said as few of us know that we have few guest in out pack and they are going to stay here.

They are our Warlock Eric kids and we have to protect them from any danger. Everyone looked towards her and give her questioning eyes 'Warlock and witches supposed to protect us then why do we need to protect them'

Then Alpha Dylan clear his throat so that everyone pay attention to him.

He said, "As we know from last few years we faced not only many Rogues attacks but also our greatest enemy black world also"

Everyone agreed with him and said in nodded while few said it is become grate problem now.

Then he said again, "For all your questions, I would like to inform you Eric boys are able to take care of themselves but we have to protect his daughter Anna as she is not a witch. She is only a human and she can't protect herself. She knew about out kind as Eric and his family told her."

Still I didn't tell them the truth because I know it is not right time for them to know.

I told them about attacks which other packs had and how their human mates and female are affected because of those. I don't want that happen to my pack also. Then everyone understand why I was more overprotective for her.

I told everyone about their duties and how we are going to increase out border patrolling and security around pack and school.

As the school which pack children use to go was on free land and other pack children also use to go there. Some human also study their but many of them don't know about our kind.

And all pack whose children are there for studies they took responsibility to protect that place from any harm though that place is under protection of few elder warlock and witches.

There our children also became friends with other packs and make their own relationship. And few selected lucky children get change to learn from elders who live there.

Once meeting go over everyone left but I asked Nix, Damien, James, Noah, Colt, Rex and their father's John, Gray, Philip and Sean to stay back as I want to talk with them all.

I pointed towards young one first Nix, Damien, James, Noah, Colt and Rex to listen me first and they all nodded.

I told them as they will be in school with Anna so now that is their responsibility to protect Anna from any danger and we have to stay with her as Damien and Noah would have same class.

Then I asked them to leave and they all left the meeting room them I start talking John, Gray, Philip and Sean and told them the truth which they should know that Anna is that special prophesy child and only alive daughter of an Alpha after many centuries and after listening this everyone eyes got bigger with surprised.

Then in union they all said, "We swear to Moon goddess we will protect her from everything whether that cost our life to".

I was happy to listen this and now I knew they will protect her at any cost and I called it for that day. I didn't tell them that who is her parents yet.