Chapter 33

Sign of change

In each class teacher were pleased with Anna's result as we know that she is A+ student always and now everyone knew it.

School butterflies now hated her more and even Damien and Nix more attention towards her making them jealous and some got crush on her brother's.

She has excess to approach school all hot and popular people while she never do that. Still they were not good with her.

It is almost 3 months in this new school and Anna was settle down. She has her own world still sometime she faced torture by school slut whom boys always take care. In studies matter she became number one student.

In last 3 months Anna got to know about pack and their land. All pack members love her a lot and she was also nice and sometimes she does babysitting for some pups of the pack.

She found a beautiful place near cliff where no one goes. There was a stream and Anna love her privacy there.

Dylan and Ray found many things about Anna in these 3 months and Alpha Dylan was angry with Eric that he didn't tell anything about Anna.

There were few things which happing with her as her 16th birthday coming near and even Eric told he was not aware of those changes.

Then Ray told Dylan it is sign that Anna might be a werewolf and got her wolf on 16th birthday being a special one. As other get their wolf once they turn thirteen.

That's why these day they all keeping eye on her more without letting her know. Hear hearing power, smelling sense, eye sight and some more senses develop which indicate that she might be a werewolf. Her mood swing too much. Before she never get angry but now days she gets anger on small things. 

She became short temper and sometime it is really hard to stand a chance in front of and she is stubborn also which make things more difficult for others around her.

    Commentsand vote if you'd like