Chapter 22

Anna's POV

I got up near 9 o'clock in the morning while nose is filled with awesome smell of pancakes and brownies.

I know today my brothers are preparing breakfast that's why got up from bed and headed towards bathroom while holding stuff from my duffel bag as till now I didn't unpack my things so I took clothes and things with me which I need for my daily routine.

I brush my teeth and took since warm shower. After that I dry myself and get dressed in black leggy with lose V-neck yellow t-shirt and comb my hair and tied them in ponytail. Once I was get ready I start moving downstairs while following the awesome smell of pancakes. My stomach was growling because of hunger as I didn't eat since yesterday after lunch.

This is new place but I have good hearing power and smelling sense. As I reached near kitchen I saw my brothers "Good morning you all"

They all turn towards me and while giving me big smile one by one they hug me and said "good morning princess".

Ed told me to take seat on dining table as I turn towards there I was confused were should I sit then Luna Ray came and I greet her "Good morning Luna"

She frowns on me which make me scared and suddenly she holds my hand and told me my dear Anna you are like my daughter so don't call me Luna again. Please call me either Aunt Ray or Aunt. If you call me Luna again I will not talk with you again.

I smiled on her said okay Aunt Ray. She also return my smile with bigger smile on face and said finally I got a daughter to pamper.

Then she told me to seat next to her on left side of the table while Alpha Dylan took head seat in center and Nix and Damien of him. I was nervous to face Alpha but today his behavior not only shocked me but also others too only Aunt Ray was not effected from that.

He apologized to me and told me I should call him either uncle or Uncle Dylan with smile on his face.

I also smile on his behavior while Ed sit next to me in the table and Wes took next seat to Damien and Ethan took next seat to Wes. As on dining table was big and 20 people can eat together.

While us all were start out breakfast I saw my 4 friends coming towards us, they all bowing towards Alpha and Luna and Aunt Ray ask them to join for the breakfast.

Clot and saga took seat next to Ethan while Rex and Amy sit next to Wes.

We all enjoyed delicious breakfast of pancakes, brownies, scrambled eggs and bacon. I got my favorite chocolate shake while other too take their drinks with that.

While we all done Uncle Dylan told from Monday (means tomorrow) our school will start as he already done the arrangement.

Nix and Damien will take us to the mall so that we can get our school supplies. And in evening John and Gray accompany as show some nearby places and he left.

I asked Saga and Amy to help me unpack my things and Aunt Ray told she will also help and after 2 hours once my room was set we all ready to go the mall.

Today was much better than yesterday and I hope now all days would go better like this.