CQ - 6

Zinnia stared at her closed door where Finn left and that was hours already, ngayon lang siya ulit nakaramdam ng saya, she felt fine already knowing magkaayos na sila ng kanyang kapatid, marami siyang pagkukulang sa kapatid niya and this time, she promised, babawi na talaga siya sa kanyang kapatid.

Zinnia, laid her back at her bed while the cold wind from her open balcony entered her room, gently caressing her.

She thought she was fine.

The familiar pull suddenly banged inside her, she ended up hitching her breath until she can even barely breathe, her chest was hurting, she felt queasy and at the same time, needing.

Needing for something very usual for demons.

She stared at the angels at her ceilings while she was trying to control her thirst, hindi maaari ito. Delikado ito.

Tatayo sana siya ngunit nahulog lang siya sa kama niya.
She kneeled unto the cold marbled floor, as she was trying not to cough, she grimace when the pain strike  again.

She can't stop this now.

"Gunner! Gunner!"

She screamed while she was in pain.

Hindi niya alam bakit niya tinawag si Gunner, knowing Gunner wasn't around for the rest of the day already, ano ba ang maitutulong ni Gunner pagdating niya?

You just need someone right now.

She grimaced barely standing up from the cold marbled floor, she was tired, tired from stopping the urge.

Fast as lightning she ran into her balcony and jumped into the ground not minding the length, kailangan niyang makaalis at makahanap ng dugo, she ran towards the deep woods and moonlight was just above her but its' light barely made it through the thick leaves and branches of the trees.

Zinnia was miles away from the castle already, but she never felt tired her legs wasn't tired from running.

She needs blood, kailangan niyang makainom ng dugo, her system was needing it, at hindi na niya mapipigilan pa ang kanyang sarili dahil sa pagkauhaw niya.
Kailangan niya makahanap ng pampalit ng dugo ng tao.

Kahit anong hayop man lang.

From branch to branch she jumps, naghahanap ng pwede mabiktima ngunit wala siyang nakikita, leaves of the trees were tearing apart everytime she passes by dahil sa mabilis na galaw niya, malayo na siya sa palasyo but she never mind.

Pabalik balik lang sa madilim na kagubatan ang tingin niya nagbabasakaling may makitang hayop na pwede punteryahin ngunit hindi ito nakatulong sa kanya, her sensing ability was still blocked hindi pa nagreregenerate, malaki ang nakaltas ng panahon sa kanya dahil sa pabalik balik na bisita niya sa normal na mundo.

She felt the pang inside her chest, masakit dahil hindi niya pa alam paano gamitin at paano kontrolin ito, she grimaced from the pain again, she neglected her vampire side for ages already sa paniniwalang dahil dito nawala ang kanyang ina.

Napahiyaw siya sa sakit na naramadaman niya sa sistema niya hindi niya akalain na mas sasakit pa ito ngayon and she was half running and jumping already at the branches until she slipped on the crooked branch causing her to fall on the cold hard ground, if she was just a normal person, she would have been gone by now.

Dark invaded her surroundings and thirst for blood clouded her mind.

You're almost there Zinnia, almost there.

Her inner self whispered, mas naamoy na niya ang dugo na kanina pa niya hinahanap sa masukal na kagubatan she can't determine if the owner of the blood was a beast, animal or human, she just knew there was blood.