CQ - 10

Gunner heaved a deep sigh before taking another step to reach Zinnia's door, hoping he would not be conquered by his fear, fear that Zinnia might be colder than any ice after what happened at the town circle.

Zinnia what are you up to this time?

Gunner knocked a few times yet no one answered kanina pa siya nakatayo sa labas at kumakatok.
Gunner did not wait for another response and went inside Zinnia's room.

The sweet scent filled Gunner's nostrils but he can't waste time to inhale it, he needs to find Zinnia, kanina pa ito hindi bumababa sa kwarto niya.

Her room was dim and dark, it was big and even though there are a lot of furnitures and things that are well placed, it still looked empty.

Furnitures were too clean, the sheets on her bed were nicely done, The soft fabric lingered on Gunner's fingers when he ran his fingers through it, Gunner sat at the edge of the bed and took the framed picture at the top of the table.

A smiling Zinnia.

Gunner carefully traced every detail of Zinnia's smiling face.

Gunner thought that their bond together would last only to know it wasn't permanent, just temporary.

He even gave up on princess Odessa's curse for him.
Zinnia is too distant, too cold.

How are you Zinnia?

"What do you think you're doing Gunner? "

A very cold voice of Zinnia made Gunner flinch for a second, he heaved a sigh and stared at the impassive face of his Queen.

Gunner placed the framed picture at Zinnia's table side and stood up, sinusundan lang siya ng tingin ni Zinnia.

Her midnight black eyes was darker than the usual, her porcelain skin was emphasize because of her black gown, perfectly fit at her body, very dashing and gorgeous.

"Finn is waiting outside, I'm here to fetch you up"

Gunner was about to guide Zinnia outside her room when she didn't move.

"Gunner, I don't want to come. I hate to see him."

Gunner understands but they must attend because it was already the Alpha who invited them.

"My Queen, your presence is needed, All royal bloods and dukes are already there."

"You go with Finn, I really can't"

"My Queen, please don't disappoint your brother, Again."

Zinnia realize, she made a promise na babawi siya, but she just don't want to see certain people, not yet, those people are giving her a hard time and a headache, it's a total pain in the ass but she knew the outcome if she will not come, Finn might really be distant to her and she can't afford that, she needs to get even with Finn's patience for her. Zinnia heaved a sigh and slowly nodded.

"I'll come, now please... let go of my wrist"

There's nothing Gunner can do but follow the Queen's order, it was disappointing on his part.
Gunner slowly loosen up his grip at Zinnia's wrist, at agad naman ito binawi ni Zinnia at mabilis na umalis sa silid leaving Gunner inside her room.

-

"Are you okay sister?"

Finn asked while observing her sister, wala kasi itong imik kanina pa.

"I'm fine Finn."

Tahimik lang siya pagkatapos niyang tumango sa sagot ng kanyang ate, Finn knows her sister enough to notice it's not in the mood tonight, that made him notice the changes of Zinnia's eyes. He narrowed his eyes and was about to ask when Gunner interrupted.