CQ -13

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The calm gush of a nearby brook broke into Zinnia's ears, she halted when she felt the rattling of the winds beneath her bare feet. She wanted to go back, but she can't.

Walk through it Zinnia, follow it. That's right.

Ni hindi mapigilang sumunod ni Zinnia sa boses sa kanyang isipan dahil parang may mas malalim pa itong sinasabi sa kanya. 

Zinnia wasn't able to make a right decision in an instant she don't want to follow but it was ordered by her fate. 

Go on. Walk.

Zinnia felt numb as the northern winds made it's way to her porcelain skin. 
Her eyes were drawn from the moonlight up above. 
Dry leaves were crushed beneath her bare feet, growling wolves made it's way to her ears.
She wasn't afraid,  she can't be!
She's stronger than any beast lurking in the darkness. 

Pwede bang may pumigil sa akin?  Gunner, dumating ka.

Kusang nanglambot ang mga tuhod ni Zinnia habang patuloy parin ang paglakad niya sa madilim na kagubatan.

Alam niya kung saan ito patungo kung saan siya dinadala ng kanyang kapalaran.

Sa lugar kung saan hindi niya pinangarap na bumalik ulit.

Tumigil nang kusa si Zinnia sa harap ng isang malaki at kinakalawang na gate ng isang napakalaking mansyon.

Zinnia was crestfallen.

Zinnia covered her mouth with her cold hands in an instant, she felt the tingling sensation at her nape caused by the northern winds but she cared less.
Her tears were pouring nonstop, she was so occupied to feel how cold her surrounding was.

Tulala na nakatingin si Zinnia sa walang kabuhay-buhay at madilim na mansion sa harap niya.

What have you done?

Zinnia was referring to her fate, she was perplexing, she doesn't want to do anything right now. 

Hinang hina si Zinnia at lugmok sa malamig na semento sa harap ng malaking gate.

Malamig ang simoy ng hangin na humahaplos sa balat niya ngunit hindi natinag si Zinnia sa inuupuan niyang semento.

Lahat ng tuyong dahon na natutuluan ng kanyang luha ay nagiging yelo.

You're weak! How foolish! 
You are not worthy to be honored!

You're such a disgrace! 

A royal blood with a weak heart.

Zinnia wanted to scream so bad,  she wanted to get away.
But how?  It was destined for her, long ago before the sun rises to light up her skin, before he hated his father, before everything. 

I need to get up.

Zinnia forced to get up and walk with grace towards the rusty gate,  she can smell the rust covering it, a sudden group of fireflies hovered and flew up above that's beyond her reach guiding her inside. 

Her hands were shaking not because of the cold but because of the feeling she has kept, her bitterness were dripping in her voice like acid. 

"I don't know why, but I know this has something to do with the future,  I don't miss your rotten mansion Sawyer. "

She laid her fingers flat on the rusty iron bars and gasped from the flooding memories penetrating her.