CQ - 8

"I'm introducing you, your fate, my Queen"

Zinnia was startled because of Pristines' laugh.

"What fate?"

Zinnia asked bewildered as the sparks of Pristines' wand reflected into her midnight black eyes.

The light from Pristines' wand wandered off the high ceiling as her laugh echoed throughout the throne room, glitters fell off both in their heads but those glitters only made Pristine look more dashing.

"What is this?"

Pristine handed her a book while a sly smile was still plastered on her face, the book looked old, the pages were timeworn, she scanned the pages one by one but nothing was visible that can be read.

"Pristine, it's blank"

Pages were blank and somehow resembles her mom's pocket book, naalala niya noon na palagi itong dala dala ng ina niya at palaging binabasa ngunit kapag siya ang bumabasa ay wala siyang nakikitang ni isang letra.

"Not all books are needed to be read by naked eyes, My Queen"

"It's blank Pristine, how am I suppose to read this then? Don't expect me to write a diary from this"

She deadpanned that made Pristine laugh genuinely.

"Nah, it depends on the book My Queen"

Pristine answered in a silly tone, Zinnia got herself even more confuse this time because of Pristines' answer.

"Are you perplexing me Pristine?"

She asked in a monotone voice.

"No, I'm not my Queen, I'm just trying to be honest"

That made Zinnia narrow her eyes at Pristine but Pristine only smiled.

"Trying?"

Pristine saw how her beautiful midnight black eyes changes it's color, from black to indigo.

"My Queen, I'm trying to be honest but the book wanted to tell itself that is why I'm perplexing unconsciously."

Pristine explained, she was literally amaze by the the Queen's eyes, no wonder.

"My mom had a book lik-"

"Every royal blood has a preserved book My Queen, new ones to be exact"

"So this is a new one"

Zinnia deadpanned again while waving the timeworn book in Pristines' face

That made Pristine smile.

"My Queen, your prophecy has been written a long time ago"

Tila natigilan si Zinnia sa sagot ni Pristine.

How was that suppose to mean?  Matagal nang sinulat ng propesiya ang magiging tadahana niya?

Long ago Zinnia.

"Pris-"

In one blink of an eye she was left all alone. Inilibot niya ang kanyang mga mata ngunit wala na siyang makitang Pristine.

She was left with the book on her palms.
She heaved a sigh while gently holding the old book in her arms.

I guess I should take care of you from now on.
-

Zinnia walked towards the terrace pagkatapos ilapag ang libro sa mesa niya kanina, the wide city of Terabithia was a peaceful and a beautiful view to look at.

Zinnia was creasing her forehead as she tried to feel everything far beyond two kilometers but she still can't, realizing her sensing ability was not yet back, but it never stopped her to try again, Zinnia heave a sigh as she closed her eyes trying to feel her surroundings beyond two kilometers once more but when she opened her eyes everything was in slow motion except her, she can freely move, nakapagtataka dahil hindi siya ang gumawa nito.