The Next Day

Santana's POV:

"Santana? Santana are you awake it's 7:35am?" I was awoken By Brittany's sweet angelic voice behind my bedroom door.

"Santana?" She said once more.

"Uh, yeah, I am now, thanks" She didn't reply, I heard her footsteps fading down the hall.

I rolled out of bed and went into my on suit bathroom and had a shower. I brushed my teeth and got dressed, by the time I was done it was 8:00, I still had half an hour before I had to leave. I went down stairs to see Brittany but she wasn't down there, so I went back upstairs to see if she was in her bedroom.

The door was cracked a bit and I looked in, she was laying on her bed in a short skirt, Socks up to her knees and a white long sleeved top. She looked hot the style suited her good. And I mean really good.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to invite me in. As I walked in she had sat up on her bed and was smiling at me.

"Is it time to go already?" She asked standing up and flattening her skirt, I couldn't help but stare. I gulped and reluctantly lifted my eyes to hers, stopping at her boobs momentarily.

"No, I uh, was just looking where you were" she nodded and walked out the room. My eyes followed her out, her hair hanging down her back swinging side to side just like her ass. I walked behind her and followed her down stairs into the kitchen.

"Breakfast?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure thanks" She poured me some cereal and sat it down in front of me. She walked back to the bottom cupboard and dropped down to get another bowl for herself, I almost choked she literally just Slut dropped, is she doing this on purpose to turn me on? Or is she just naturally sexy.

"Are you alright?" She asked standing up and turning to me, she heard me choking.

"Yeah, Milk just got caught in my throat" She giggled and turned around.

She walked over and sat across from me eating her cereal. It was silent for a minute so I decided to ask her a question.

"So, what are you doing today?" I asked taking a bite of my cereal.

"I need to go shopping for more milk, then I'm just going to watch TV. Do you need me to do something for you?" She is so considerate.

"No that's okay, thank you" She smiled and nodded, putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Okay, you doing anything after school?" She asked putting her spoon down.

"No, still picking me up at 3?" I did the same and placed both my hands on my lap.

"Yeah, I need to go into the office at school to give them my details though, in case something happens and they need to contact me" She said while standing up and putting both bowls in the sink.

"Yeah okay, I will show you where it is, just follow me" I said standing up and grabbing my bag from the floor.

"You sure you want to be seen with me?" I furrowed my eyebrows but then realised she meant as her baby sitter.

"It's fine" I chuckled, I checked the time on my phone and it was 8:20am, I guess we should leave now if she needed to go in as well. 

"We should leave now then" I stated as I headed toward the door after she nodded.

XXX

We parked near the back of the school, we both got out the car and headed toward the entrance, however halfway there we were stopped.