Friday

Santana's POV:

"SANTANAAAAAAA" Brittany Yelled for the 5th time.

"I am coming, damn!" I called down the stairs.

I heard her groan, it was 9:30am I had no idea why she was rushing. I had to pack a few things because I was going to be staying a few days over at her house. I walked downstairs with my suitcase and swung it in front of me where Brittany was standing.

"What did you pack your whole bedroom? I said a few days not a few months" She gaped at my fat black suitcase.

"Got to come prepared" I shrugged.

She rolled her eyes playfully shaking her head, I followed her out to the car. I waited in the passenger seat while she put my suitcase in the trunk of the car.

"So we need to stop at the store to get ingrediants" She said as she got into the drivers seat.

"Okay, cool" I honestly had no idea how to make a cake but I figured we would be reading a reciepe from the internet.

When we arrived at the store I grabbed a basket and followed Brittany down the isles.

"So, We have the ingriants for the cake and an actual cake incase ours doesn't come out right" She laughed mentally ticking a checklist "We have other food and drink" She pursed her lips in thought "Ahh, cookies" She ran off down the lane and came back with 6 M&M Cookie packs.

"That many?" I questioned giggling.

"Mason loves them, This is his birthday present, amongst other things of course" She put it up to be scanned.

"Oh, Do I need to get him anything?" I had no idea if I was expected to or not.

"No, Not at all, He's 13 today, so he doesn't really want much anyway" She handed her card to the Man. I nodded and grabbed the bags.

When we finally parked in her driveway it had just gone 12pm, We both helped bring the shopping bags in however, she had to go out a second time to get my suitcase. While she was gone I had already started unpacking everything. By the time we put everything away, The pizza Brittany ordered for lunch had come.

"Okay so after you've eaten that we should probably start on the cake" Brittany said covering her mouth because she had a little food in it.

"Hmmm" I hummed not wanting to spit everywhere.

After I had washed my hands I took a look at the reciepe that was on Brittany's Laptop. It didn't look too confusing.

"So, Brit, what should I do" I asked turning around to face her, She was trying to tie a black apron around herself however she was having trouble tying it behind her back.

"You could help me tie this" She said still trying to tie it.

"Sure" I walked over and grabbed the two strings out of her hands. I started to tie it into a bow, When I pulled to tighten it she jolted.

"Oh, Sorry" I loosened the hold quickly.

"It's fine" She giggled at my fast reaction.

"So we basically just need to follow the steps, But we are going to make two bases because I want to layer it. I hope it works"

20mins later:

"Santana, it says slowly mix it, like thi-" I flinched as flour hit my face. Brittany had pulled her spoon out the bowl of flour and sugar and as she swung the spoon, the flour still left on the spoon had flew off and hit me in the face.