Chapter 17 - Just... rub my belly

One month later

(Christian) "Anna..." – he whispered in her ear.

She smiled but buried her face on the pillow. He chuckled when he realized she was awake already but she was being too lazy to get up.

(Christian) "Come on, love..." – he kissed her ear.

She put her hand on his face, trying to push him away but he bit on her hand, making her head snap to him with a wince coming out of her lips.

(Hannah) "Christian!" – she rubbed her hand.

He laughed and sat down on the bed, pulling the covers down to her thighs. He put his hand on the bump on her stomach, rubbing softly.

(Hannah) "You're mean." – she pouted.

Christian pouted back, teasing her and she put her hand on top of his, sticking her tongue out for him.

(Christian) "I'm gonna bite it." – he pointed at her.

She put her tongue back in her mouth immediately and he nodded proudly.

(Hannah) "What time is it?" – she yawned.

She reached for her phone and checked the time, groaning when she realized it was only seven thirty in the morning.

(Hannah) "Why?" – she whined.

(Christian) "Because the furniture's here."

Her eyes widened and she tried to sit up but she was taking too long. Christian noticing her struggle, smiled and helped her up.

(Hannah) "My God, I'm getting fat." – she groaned, rubbing her six month old belly.

He shook his head at her silliness and caressed her cheek.

(Christian) "Io amo vedendo tu portare mio bambino. Non avrei mai considerare ingrassare e non potrò mai farlo. Tu sei l'amore della mia vita e io ti amo così tanto che fa male. Non posso aspettare fino a quando riesco a tenere il nostro bambino e per dirgli quanto lo amo. Ti amo." (I love seeing you carry my child. I would never think you're fat and I will never do that. You are the love of my life and I love you so much that it hurts. I can't wait to hold our baby and to tell him how much I love him. I love you.) – he finished, pressing a light kiss on her bump.

She smiled at him, her tears pooling in her eyes and she ran the palm of her hand on his cheek.

(Hannah) "You're getting too soft."

She pushed him down the bed and stood up, laughing at his glare directed at her. She went to the shower to start preparing herself for the new day.

(Mathew) "Good morning." – he smiled.

Hannah kiss his cheek and then went to the living room to see the place full of boxes and a few painting cans in the corner.

(Mathew) "Do you need any help?" – he asked as soon as Christian stood behind Hannah.

(Christian) "Nah, man. I have to do this." – he put his hands on Hannah's shoulders, guiding her to the kitchen. – "But now, we're gonna have breakfast first."

He sat her on the stool and started looking through the cabinets.

(Hannah) "What are trying to do, Christian?" – she watched him with amused eyes.

(Christian) "Nothing. I can do this..." – he said more to himself than to her.

She rested her chin on the palm of her hand and her elbow on the island counter. Matt stood beside her, watching his best friend pull out random items.