Chapter Twelve :family Or Enemy.

Family or enemy.

"family is more than just blood."
                   @raeesbookwarm27

"Ana, Ana! "
Christian woke up screaming her name again it had only been five days since she left and he already experienced nightmares.

She was the one that kept them away. She was his Savior. He looked at the clock on the night stand 04:35am his phone rang unknown number.  "Grey" he answered a bit out of breath "Christian, I'm so sorry to wake you uhm but maybe, uhm have you hard from Christina" she sounded as though she'd been crying "No, Emily what happened?" he asked "we had an agreement about me keeping secrets. I told her Christian and she stormed out says she going to some woman" she stared to sob again "what woman Emily?" he ask trying to keep his tone calm "Kavanagh, Kate Kavanagh" her sobs died down and Christian could hear someone scream her name 'Emily!' "hello anyone there?" Christian asked a few minutes of silence than a male answered "Emily collapsed, I'm taking her to the hospital you find Christina" nico said trying not to break out into tears.  "Louboutin, keep me updated on her OK" Christian said "will do, just find her kid" nico muttered.

"Taylor! "Christian yelled by the front door dress in track pants, white sweat shirt and gray hoodie. Taylor appearing from the guesthouse dress in a black suit. " where to Mr Grey? "he asked walking towards the SUV " Kate and Elliott's please Taylor "he said climbing in.

Ana pov

Knock, knock. I heard the door finally i heard Elliott's speaking in a low voice. Then i heard him scream " Kate!" making me jump up walking towards the lounge i heard cries. A upon arriving there i saw a girl not older than fifteen or Sixteen years "oh, ms Kavanagh my mom's dying" her English accent cort my attention as she sob. "what your name sweetie?" i found my self asking. As i stared aimlessly in her gray eyes, those eyes, i know those eyes. "Christina... Christina Matthews" she Christian's daughter no doubt about it. "Elliott open up!" oh dear god that voice... Christian....

Christian pov

It took a while for Elliott to answer. "brother, what brings you by so early -" i cut him off and walked past him. Inside the house i saw her. My Ana standing there in her sulk rob. But the cries broke my gaze i stared at my little girl crying her eyes out. What am i saying she hardly a little girl any more. "Christina" i said in the calmest tone i could find closing my eyes. Taking a deep breath in. "your mother's in the hospital " that said her cries grew louder an i couldn't stand it an longer. I walked towards her. An hugged her i could feel my chest getting wet as she cried.

For the first time she hugged me back i closed my eyes yet again. She strong just like her mother she'll be okay. Then i found another set of hands i knew it was her. My Ana...

Hey guys. So poor Christina finding out her mother has cancer. Hop you enjoyed
Follow
Vote.
Comment
Share
Read my other stories. Please.