Chapter Six :Blast From The Past. Part 4:you Should Have Told Me

Blast from the past. Part 4:you Should Have Told Me.

"sometimes all you need  is one person that shows you it's okay to let your guard down, be loved, be yourself and love with no regrets. "
                     Unknown whisper.

Christian pov

"what did you say? "i asked her as she tucked a piece of her brunette hair behind her ear. She at me dead in the face, her brown eyes holding so many secrets . She took a deep breath then let it out, biting her bottom lip. I have the urge to take here right now. Snap out of it Grayson, you're fucking married and you love your wife. "I'm - Your moms my doctor." she said while fiddling with her hair that down her slender shoulders, dripping on her breast.  Oh god help control my urge not to take her here or ever. Why do you have to give me so much temptation. I can feel my erection turning hard. I'll just have to try an avoid it. Now back to the main fucking question, why the fuck is Emily seeing my mom as her doctor. "why?" i ask trying to my position behind the desk to look cold.

It took her a while and let me tell you i was getting impatient. An i could tell by the way she sat it was something important but either she was nervous or afraid of how I'd react. "Em, i don't have fucking time tell me?. Please?" i asked an that's when she let out a loud sigh and screamed "I'm dying, Luke. I have a tumor growing on my heart, your mother Is finding a cure OK. Cause I'm fucking dying. " what the fuck, no she can't die. No she just can't. Why? Out of all the things in the world. Why death? What about the daughter she speaks of? What will happen to the kid? "Emily, I'm -" but she cut me off "don't fucking say your sorry, okay. i don't need you to be sorry for me!" i clinched my jaw, what the fuck is her problem?.

"I think...I should go"she said an stared to stand up. I got up to hug her, walking towards her felt wrong but good at the same time, like temptation had won..