Age Doesnt Matter♡Student/Teacher

There Was A Girl Who Never Thought She Good Find Love.!Her Name Was LexieSmith She Was 16.. She Tried So Hard To Find The Right Guy And She Couldn't So She Gave Up And Decided To Focus On School Intil She Finally Meet A Sweet Young BaseBall Coach Named Andrew! He Was 27 And He Was Married But He Never Really Acted Liked Like It Through He Would Always Take About He Was Unhappy And How Him And He Wife Haven't Touched Each Other In Years! Hey Mr.Traver Lexie Said To Him How You You Today Lexie Mr. Tarver Said I'm Doing Good, Thanks For Asking! I Better Get Off To Class Lexie Said I'll See You Later Said Andrew! I Ran To My History Class To Tell My Best Friend Maegan How Me And Coach Traver Had A Really Deep Conversation. "Girl whats wrong with you he's a teacher and your a student it would never work out. Don't say that I think he has feelings for me just by the way he looks at me and he hasn't touched his wife in over a year, and me and him talk all the time and I basically just gave up on love until I found him!. Lexie, you and get him in big trouble for this you shouldn't even be liking him do whatever you want but I'm telling you Lexie! this is gonna end bad said Maegan. Well I Guess I will just see how far I get. After ,history from what seem like forever my other to classes went by so fast I ran down to the iss room to see Andrew, and to tell him that we needed to talk.He was sitting at his office on his phone "hey can we talk yeah sure Andrew said as he got up and shut the door.What's up? he asked me. Look Andrew, ik that I shouldn't feel this way about you but I can't help the way I feel about you.. I can't stop thinking about you understand like no one else does! Lexie Andrew, said where is all of this coming from.. idk I just wanna be with you lexie said Kiss me"I can't what if we get caught said andrew don't worry I tolled him he went and locked the door and he ran and kissed me his lips were so soft he ran his hands up and down my shirt trying to unbutton it he picked me up and sat me on the desk I moved all of the papers out of the way his lips went from mine to me neck, I couldn't help the moans that came out as Andrew sucked out my neck it was my weakness."wait wait your married we can't do this I tolled him well were doing Andrew said as he started taking off his shirt. Aw, what the hell! as we had rough sex on his desk. Chapter 2 Me And Andrew finally got our clothes back on from the floor and he threw away the condom away that we used. I'll see you later beautiful Andrew Said as he kissed me his lips tasted like cherries! Aww I'll see you later baby. lexie said... After that I went to my car to head home to tell my other friend Jaylynn what happened with me and andrew she was gonna be in shock! As soon as I got home I pulled out my phone and called Jaylynn! what's up Lexie, she said to me nothing much just got home from school, & guess what I tolled her? what she said me and coach traver had sex in the iss room! OMG!!Lexie are you lieing she said to me nope I guess you could say that me and him are dating or something like that or hooking up or what you wanna call it! have you tolled Meagan?yet! No because ik she would be mad at me and would probably tell my parents and get me in trouble and I don't wanna have to go thur all that I could lose andrew all together and he just found out how I feel about him I don't want to risk it... Yeah I can understand that me &logan almost went thru the same thing because are families didn't want us to be together said Jaylynn Well you know that spring break is coming up soon lexie said to Jaylynn Yeah ik and doesn't Andrew have some meeting in Florida? yes we should go me you logan and andrew! What do you mean run away on spring break so I can spend some time with him? That's a great idea I will have to ask him tommrow how long he will be in Florida okay well I'm going to be talk to you later Jaylynn! bye lexie. later. The next day... I asked my home room teacher Mr.Smith could I go to the office to ask them a question he tolled me that I could go, but hurry back he said. okay said lexie As she ran down the stairs past the Office and went straight to the iss room the kids where out picking up trash in the parking lot with any other coach well andrew got everything ready for his meeting next week. I knocked on the door come in.? andrew said Hey sexy! lexie said to andrew hey beautiful! shut the door he tolled I walked over to his desk and sat in his lap...what are you doing down here so early babe he asked me Well I tolled him as I put my arms around his neck I heard that you have to go to a meeting next week in Florida and you will down there for a least a few days me and my friend Jaylynn were gonna go with her boyfriend Logan so we all can get to know each other and maybe have a little alone time to our self I tolled him kissing his neck babe that sounds nice but... but what andrew I wanna spend some time with you and all you have to say is but... andrew lexie said. It's not that and you know it's not andrew said Then what is it then tell me I don't know if I will be in a hotel with other coach's and I don't wanna risk losing you! Yeah right andrew I don't have time for all of this crap! look I'll text you and let you know if you can come to Florida or not to see me! okay? said andrew yeah okay he said I got off his lap see you later okay hey don't be pissed I'll text you later babe alright I kissed him goodbye and went on to my first period class I had English first period with Ms.Newton Good Morning class she said today we will be doing a english project, you will have to do it over spring break! No come on Ms.Newton it's spring break next week I'm going to the beach with my boyfriend to spend some time with Well I'm sorry lexie you can do it over spring break or you can fail my class Fine I'll do  it looks like my spring break with andrew would be cut short.

Chapter 3 Finally when school was out I got a text from andrew he said that I could come to Florida with him and that he was gonna let us have some alone time before we have to go back to alabama and I was okay that I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could. I pulled up to my house my parents were home Lexie my mom called in from the kitchen how was school she asked me it was okay Ms.Newton gave a English project to do over spring break and if we don't do it I could fail for the hole semester but I already had plans mom with Jaylann! Well lexie school comes first your not to go anywhere until you do your project! Do you understand me lexie my mom said with a serious look on her face .Yes mom I hear I'm going out of town for a business trying ill be back next saturday..You can stay at Jaylynn or Maegan house we'll I'm gone. okay? I'm going to back my stuff since I leave tommrow my mom said okay mom lexie said. I pulled out my phone and i had another text from andrew it said meet me at our secret place which is at the park next to the lake I texted him back and I said I would be there as soon as possibly. Mom I yelled from the stairs I'm going to get me something to eat I tolled her okay lexie. I ran and got into my car and headed to the park! I finally got there and andrew was waiting there for me with some pink rose's and my favorite kind of chocolate! aww baby, what is all this for lexie asked? it's for earlier you seemed kinda sad about knowing if you couldnt go to Florida with me so I wanted to make up forit  his said as he pulled me in for a kiss this time our kiss was different it was more deep and romantic mhmm I can tell your feeling better andrew said he gave me flirted smile after we stopped kissing! look I gotta get back home and pack I can't wait to spend spring break with you beautiful said andrew ill text you later... said andrew as he gave me the roses and chocolate he got in his car  drove away I still didn't get to tell him that I may couldn't go to Florida what was I gonna do?