Chapter4

How was I gonna tell andrew that I couldn't go to Florida with him because of my dumb project that I had to do for Ms.Newton I didn't wanna have to choose between my grades and my secret boyfriend? this one project can wait I'm going to florida with andrew and Jaylynn Logan was gonna meet us there!I called Jaylynn on my phone and tolled her pack we weren't gonna leave till the morning but I was ready now. I went upstairs to my room and packed as much clothes my suitcase could hold I texted andrew and tolled him I wanted to get any earlier start on the road.After I finished packing I headed over to Jaylynn house and picked her up! I kinda felt bad that I didn't stay at home and do my English project that was due after spring break but I'm tried of being a glad girl I wanna do some wild and crazy thing's and if running off to.Florida with my best friend and boyfriend rather than doing school work I was completly okay with that but ik there would be hell to pay when I got back from Florida with my mom but I didn't really care about right now. It took about 3 to 4hours to get to Florida I was tried from all that driving I did as soon as we got there we checked in to the hotel went to our room and we both were jumped in our bed and went straight to sleep.