Chapter 9

So how about we go get that pregnancy test said andrew Okay said lexie you seem excited andrew I am said andrew this will be my first child even though Amanda already has to kids from a previous marriage. I just took them in as my own kids Oh so I finally got up and go dressed so we could go to the store and get the test and to see if I was or pregnant or not me and andrew went out different door's so noone would see us together and when we finally got to his car we drove to the first gas station we saw wait in the car said andrew okay said lexie As andrew got out of the car and walked into the gas station he got two different pregnancy tests he  got first choice and another one that I have never seen before it looked like a new one it was purple! Here you go said andrew as he opened up the door and gave me the tests We drove back to the hotel in silence we finally made it up to the room Jaylynn still hasn't made it back as I took off my shoes I felt my phone vibrate it was text from maegan she was wondering how Florida was I texted her back and tolled her I was fine and I was having fun andrew turned on the tv while I went in the bathroom to take the first pregnancy I pee on the stick and it said I had to wait aleast 10 to 15mins I walked out of the bathroom I but a timer on my phone to let me know when to go look are the test and see what it said Baby, said andrew everything is gonna be fine okay, hey look at me said andrew I'm not going anywhere I can promise you that okay After andrew said he phone started ringing  it had wife written across the caller I.d you.might one get that it's your wife yeah I'll be back as andrew stepped out side the door to see what Amanda wanted I just stayed there and watched teen mom 2 on mtv and waited for my timer I could yelling calling from the hallway I opened the door and it was andrew he had threw his phone across the hallway and it was shattered Andrew what is wrong said lexie What Did Amanda say on the phone, andrew still didn't say anything babe please tell me what's wrong said lexie as andrew came back in the hotel room and slammed the door loudly What happened andrew?, said lexie nothing everything is fine said andrew no it's not I heard u yelling out there and then you thru you phone at the wall something wrong said lexie look lexie I tolled nothing is wrong with me so just drop it andrew said I need a cigarette said andrew as he pulled out a pack of newports he went out on the balcony and smoked! Andrew talk to me please said lexie I just don't wanna see you hurt! Lexie said as she went and tryed to grab andrew arm GET THE HELL OFF ME LEXIE DAMN! said andrew angrily Get the hell out of my face said andrew angrily with all that bullshit as he called it and right after happened my timer ran out on my phone! I knew it was time for me to go check my test! as I walked to the bathroom a million thoughs went thru my head I though andrew would be excited about us having a baby? I have never seen this side of andrew and know I'm wondering to.myself was I in love with a crazy drunk? or was I just lost in lust the hole time?