Chapter 11

After Andrew asked me to marry him I was still in shock i didn't even know that to say .?andrew Lexie of course I want to marry you but your still married to Amanda Lexie said ik but I an gonna get a divorce I have been unhappy for so many years !wow this is a lot to take in said Lexie I know it is baby said Andrew as he pulled me in for a kiss which turned out to be a makeout session he was such a good kisser said Lexie to Andrew so are you babe we'll tonight was our last night at the beach after tonight I would have to go back home back to school were me and Andrew couldn't been seen together which is what I hated the most .babe Andrew called me from the bathroom. What is it Andrew.said Lexie as i opened the bathroom door there were Rose petals on the floor , and there was a bubble bath ready also aww Andrew did you do all this for me Lexie said yes babe I just wanna how much I love you said Andrew and I wanna make our last night special . So take off your clothes and get comfortable baby he said to me . As I stepped in the warm bubble bath Andrew are you not coming in here with me don't leave me by myself I'm not he said as he pulled of his clothes and got In with me and wrapped his hands around my waist and he rubbed my belly I wish every night could be like just me you and our baby ...we will be soon baby girl Andrew said playing with my hair ik said Lexie after we talked for a while we got out of the bath tub we got dressed and we were gonna have a movie night we were wacthing fast and furious 5 it was Andrews favorite movie no why !!! This movie you know it's my favorite ik said Andrew lord you're lucky I love you I said as I climbed In bed first then Andrew came In behind it was a perfect night .