Chapter5

I woke up to the sun shining in thru the windows and I could hear the sound of the waves from the ocean Jaylynn wasn't up yet. She was still asleep I went to the night stand and got my phone I had 10 missed call's and 10 new message's all from andrew I called him back lexie what is wrong with you he said you scared me when you didn't answer the phone I was asleep baby clam down I tolled him I didn't mean to freak you out I tolled andrew are you in Florida yet I asked andrew yeah I just made it here I'm in the hotel right across the street from yours Oh wow that's great! lexie said Now hurry up and get yo fine ass over here so I can make love to you! andrew said someone in a hurry I tolled him nah it's been a long drive and I just be with my baby is that so wrong he asked me? no it's not and I'm on my way I tolled andrew good see you when you get here andrew said as he hung up the phone. I went to the closet and got out a cute dress and heels that andrew good just tear off of me. I walked across the street to andrews hotel he was in number 335 I knocked on the door he said who is it? lexie! as andrew opened the door with nothing but a towel on he put his arms around my waist and starting kissing my neck as he shut the door the pulled down the strap on my dress and kissed my shoulder blade softly I moaned lightly.. I turned around so I was looking at andrew and I took off his  towel and I was looking at a naked andrew and I liked what I saw alot. he took off my dress slowly until I wasn't in anything but my bra and panties he picked me up and layed me down on the bed so that he was on top me he un did my bra and threw it  on the floor your so beautiful lexie he said as His tongue licked my right nipple and did the same to the left one  yes! andrew yes I screamed out he licked all the way down to my pussy and he took my panties slowly and kissed both of my thighs and then he entered my center I wrapped my legs around his neck as he ate me out OMG YES RIGHT THERE ANDREW! AS he went deeper the louder my moans got he finally came out from in between my legs and he came up and kissed me roughly then he pulled out a condom. and but it on his penis and be wrapped my legs back around his waist and entered me slowly...then he picked up the speed which is what I like Oh ANDREW OMG!YES! DON'T STOP! I Love you so baby! I love you to andrew as ran my nails threw his back leaving marks from my nails! after a while we got tried and we layed there naked in bed next to andrew! you really know how to tell your girlfriend that you miss Her don't you said lexie yes I do said andrew I'm exhausted you really know how to make a girl tired! I know baby andrew said playing with my hair... do you think Jaylynn is up by now said andrew I don't know because I'm here with she may be with logan maybe.. I wish every day could be like this I never wanna leave this bed I wanna stay here with you forever lexie said I do to baby girl I could get used to being next to you every morning and kissing and being with you he said as he kissed me neck slowly I love you andrew drew traver. I love you to lexie grace smith.