2

After a few minutes, Yves started tying. He had to clarify multiple times if Ace was alright with changing positions later if he was comfortable being tied, if he was comfortable with Yves, or any males, being the tickler. But Ace assured him that if he wasn't comfortable with any of that, he wouldn't be there at all.

"A-and you're sure you're okay with this all?" Yves asked just before he finished tying the tight hogtie. Ace let out a sigh and a chuckle before reassuring "For the last time, yes. I love being tickled, it is my biggest turn-on and a great source of fun. I like being the source of other people's pleasure, so however you want me is fine, no matter how many times you change your mind. And I'm bisexual, I like being tickled by guys." "Y-you're bi?" "Yep," Ace smirked. "And if you're interested, I'm available for some other services later on."

"Mm!" Yves muffled in surprise. That was surely not something he expected hearing. "Does that interest you?" Ace smirked. A blush spread across Yves' cheeks causing another sexy chuckle from the even more sexy man. He nodded ever-so-slightly. "Alright," Ace smiled, "we can have some fun. But I've got rules." "W-what rules?" "This may suck to you, but I only do it after the tickling. That's one. Next. We have to get to know each other a little. I never do it with a complete stranger, I don't care the pay, I don't care how good, I don't care how horny I am. Never with someone who's afraid to answer my questions."