3

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" Ace asked as Yves finished tying the last knot. "N-no, I'm new at this." "Ah; a virgin." "WHAT?" Yves yelped, blushing deeply at the accusation. Ace chuckled and asked: "does that mean you're a sex-virgin too?" Yves nodded just slightly. "Are you sure you want me to be your first?" "I-if you want. I-I have no one special." "Well then... I hope I can satisfy you," Ace spoke with a warm smile.

"Um, w-what do you like? Like, f-for this..." "I like to cause pleasure, Yves. I like what you do." "P-please, I'm serious. I want to know what things you really like. I want it to be good for you too." "It will be. If it tickles, I'm happy." "U-um... T-that's not helpful..." "Look, I work here. That means I'm insanely desperate, or I like a lot of things you may do to me. Got it?" Yves remained silent. What Ace told him wasn't helpful, but he was sure he wouldn't get a better answer. Ace let out a sigh, noticing the look on Yves' face and spoke: "my favorite tool is a feather and my favorite spots are my toes and belly. I like just about anything a normal person would find too much, but I love the gentle too. Most of all I just want you to like it. Don't do things you don't care for to make me happy. If you hate tickling feet or whatever, don't do it just because I said I like it. This place is to give each customer the utmost pleasure. That's this place's policy and mine."

Yves rummaged through the tools Ace had given him until he found what he wanted, a blindfold and his first tool. He showed the blindfold to Ace, finally feeling better about this. Ace bit his lip, holding back a smirk. "You want this?" Yves spoke quietly, almost seductively. Ace bit harder and nodded slightly. Yves slowly and gracefully for lack of better word fixated the blindfold to the man's head. "I can tell I'm going to like you," Ace spoke in a similar tone. Yves smiled and gave the teen a shy kiss on the cheek. He gently pulls Ace over so he's lying on his side and picks up his tool, a feather. "Get ready, Ace," Yves spoke in a warning tone. "You don't know me yet."