7

Ace roared with hysterical laughter as the brush scraped rapidly up and down and side to side against his soles. This hairbrush assault was brutal, more so than many he'd experienced. But not the worst. Either way, it was maddening. When used at such a quick pace, it was the most ticklish tool to Ace. He could hardly stand it, he was going insane.

"Oh, you're just a ticklish little baby, aren't you?" Yves cooed. Ace nodded rapidly, unable to speak at all. He was hysterical, he had gotten so instantly and remained so for the whole five minutes the torture lasted, and in ecstasy. His dick was as rock-hard as his abs, Yves was thinking, the erection looked painful. He loved this as much as Ace did, maybe more. "You come across as all tough with your big muscles, but you're really just a baby," Yves giggled. "Say it," he commanded. "IHAHAHAHA'M JUSTHAHAHAHA-" Ace was silenced without enough breath. "Say it or I'm not stopping," Yves spoke with a grin. "IHIHIHI'M just..." Ace gasped loudly. "A TIHIHICKLIHIHISHHAHAHAHA little... LITTLE BAHAHABY!" "Yes, you are," Yves spoke in approval. He scraped the hardest and the quickest he could for five seconds, he counted out loud for Ace to hear, and stopped.

"That was insane!" Spoke Ace when he regained his breath. "Anything like it ever happened to you before?" "A couple times. Well, many times. A couple people have. There was my... My regular," Ace spoke with clear sadness or longing, "he always did the insane. Then there was one time I got three clients at once, they were brutal. I got a hairbrush to each foot, some vibrating things taped to me, and hands torturing my belly, all at the same time." "Oh my god that sounds brutal," Yves smiled, imagining it. "It was, believe me. They came back again a few days later, I had to pretend I wasn't there." "What happened to if it tickles, you like it?" "It hurt more than it tickled, really. And I passed out. They were really cruel, I hate when I suffocate like that. Has it ever happened to you?" "Nope." "Oh, you're lucky! It felt like I was dying."