6

Yves placed a hand on Ace's back, then let it slide over his ass until the young man grabbed one ankle. "W-what are you going to do?" "Shh," Yves spoke, placing his index finger on Ace's lips after setting down the hairbrush. Ace took the digit into his mouth and began sucking. He moaned quietly as Yves played along, 'thrusting' it.

Yves left the digit to be enjoyed as he pulled one of Ace's feet toward him. He took a good look at the sexy soles and toes, wide and long, surely around a size eleven. They looked almost too good to be real, straight out of Yves' fantasies. Though, making them seem more real, were three little birthmarks in the middle of the left sole. Yves took a deep smell, taking in the intoxicating scent of Ace's feet. Ace curled his toes, just as Yves put his leg up on the bed, his foot close to Ace's face. Ace abandoned the finger for a toe, which he seemed to enjoy more, as did Yves. They both had foot fetishes, and Yves loved having his feet pampered and worshipped.

When the erotic session of both young men kissing each other's feet ended, Yves went in for a kiss on the lips. Ace kissed back hungrily and passionately. "You are delicious," Ace growled between kisses. Yves pulled back before he was ready to tease Ace. "Come on," Ace moaned, "untie me. I can show you a real good time." "Tut tut tut, remember what I told you?" "Oh, screw that," Ace growled. Yves ignored him to finish speaking. "You let go too fast," Yves whispered. "You've still got to get punished."