5

"Bwahaha pleeease I've gotta peeeeee!" Yves had decided to force Ace into another ten merciless minutes. "P-plehehease I'm gonna go!" Yves loved Ace's begging. He loved making people desperate, a full bladder included. He liked tickling them to the point of peeing, it was part of his greatest sexual fantasy. And this was the perfect place to act it out, someone who willingly agreed to all the torture he could throw at them. "Fahahack no! I hahaha have to gohoho so bahahad!" Yves was sure this was a natural reaction, not to increase pleasure. He didn't seem to be in any sort of control, other than of his bladder, somehow. Yves continued, however, until Ace was but a moment from releasing.

"Hold it in," Yves whispered in Ace's ear. Ace nods and strains "I'll try." Yves lets a hand gently rest on Ace's head, letting it slide to the band of the blindfold. He slipped a thumb under the band and slowly removed it, earning a short sigh from Ace. When it was off, he looked up and down at his prize. Yves lets his hands travel downward, stopping not an inch from Ace's erect member. Ace stares into Yves' eyes and Yves stares back sadistically. He starts putting pressure on Ace's lower abdomen. Ace let out a whimper and squirmed his legs to stop the sensation. "Something wrong?" Yves teased. "Don't let go," he whispered in Ace's ear. "I-I'm trying..." Yves added a little more pressure and Ace begged him to stop. "I-I can't hold it if you do that," he whimpered; a borderline moan. "Do you like this?" Yves spoke, ignoring Ace's comment. Ace bit his lip hard to take the focus away from his full bladder and nodded a little. Yves smirked and began to count. "Twenty, nineteen, eighteen..."

With each digit came greater pressure. Ace couldn't stand it, he let go at twelve. Yves made a tsk tsk sound at Ace's 'weakness' and spoke seductively "I told you to hold on." "I'm sorry sir," Ace spoke in a voice that told Yves he was insanely turned on. "Now you've got to be punished," Yves articulated, picking up the blindfold again. He slowly fixated it again on Ace, erecting a quiet moan from the boy, and picked up his 'punishment' tool, a hairbrush. "I'm ready, sir," Ace moaned. "Oh," Yves chuckled quietly, "no you're not."