✱✭✧

The clock struck 8 and there was a knock at their doors. They went over to open it and found a golden note lying on the floor. They were confused as to what it was. There were names, and the names belonged to one of the greatest trainees of the company. Not all girls from each room were chosen, only the best were.

Dear XXXXX

     You have been chosen by your manager and our staff to be a part of the new survival show. Pack your clothes and come to the address below in 2 days. Everyone is a competition, remember that.  There will be 15 trainees including you, and 4 of them will be from your company. You will go head to head against everyone for a chance to debut in an 8 member project group. Remember, only the best will survive. The group will last for a year until you have to return back to your company.

     Now, start packing everything that belongs to you and say your goodbyes. Because you have a long journey ahead of you.

Sincerely,
Your new hosts.

They looked at each other, some happy for the chosen ones while other jealous because they thought they had more potential. The girls who were chosen got there stuff ready and in the mean time, practice for what was head of them.

Hey guys this is my new apply, I got this idea of non other than kpopfanficsxx she's a really amazing writer  and her apply is so interesting, please check her out. Basically the girls will battle until 8 are left to form a group. I will update more information later.