Chapter Twenty-Three

Jaekyung (Jung Jaekyung)

This was our last mission before revealing the new girl group and I'm really nervous. Some people would think I'd be fine in 2nd place but now if the other team wins instead of mine I will drop a lot of places. My team is performing 'At The Same Place'.

We were in the dressing room getting ready, I looked at the clock and there was 5 mins left before the performance! My team and I have been practicing really hard so I hope we win. It could also give a chance for MK, the makane of the show, to have a chance debuting since she's placed last.

A few moments later a stage member came and told us it was time. He said that our team would be the last ones up. Which made me a bit happy and anxious. We walked to the viewing room and sat down.

Bing: This is our last performance together! Let's make it unforgettable.
Me: I have been performing with most of you for the last couple of missions and it was a blast. I hope we all get to debut together!
Sun: I'm going to be so upset if we don't debut together!
MK: I didn't know I would make it this far, but I hope we will stay together! You guys are basically family.
A: You've made it this far because you're so talented for your age. And i really don't want any of us to be eliminated, it would hurt my heart!

Suddenly loud music started playing and I new it was time!

Taeyeon: Hello guys and welcome back to Underrated! Today will be the girls last performance so watch and please vote for your favorite girls as much as you can before the finale! First up performing will be The Cherry Team!

✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱
When The Cherry Blossom Fades Performed by The Cherry Team

[Hyojin] ttasaroun haessal barkge bichugo

[Yeong] pingkeubitman doldeon bomdo kkeutnaga

[Mina] hanadulssik tteoreojineun yeppeun kotnipeul bomyeo

[Yeong] ni mamdo jogeum jogeumssik sigeo gamyeon eotteokhana

[Mint] sori eobsi kkeutnaganeun urideulmanui bomeul

[Hyojin] salposi nuneul gamgo kkeutnaji anhgil gidohajyo

[Baby J] beotkkochi jimeyon uri sarangeun
yeoreumcheoreom tteugeowojil su innayo

[Everyone] uriui sijagi jogeum ttatteuthaetdamyeon
ijen jom deo tteugeopge seororeul anajwoyo