Chapter Fourteen

MK (Kim Luna)

MK (Kim Luna)

Today was our 3rd elimination. I am confident that i wont leave due to only one person leaving. Im currently ranked 4th, but you never know. I hope my team wins the 100 point benefit, i think we did amazing. The girls and I finally arrived at the studio amd we got into our company order, Fantagio in the front and Starship in the back.

We finally moved into our finally dorms. The producers thought it would just be easier to move into the dorms with our company, so we don't have to keep switching every time. I went to my designated seat all the way in the back and waited for Taeyeon to come out.

Taeyeon: Hello guys and welcome back to another episode of Underrated, I'm so happy to be back. I would like to inform you that Dani will not be coming back until the very last episode. She was recently casted in the upcoming film Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. Please support her! Dani, Saranghaeyo Fighting! Okay, and now i will hand the mic over to my senior. Good luck girls!

Lee Minho: Welcome back, you guys did great in your performances. I enjoyed them a lot. Along with Dani leaving i will be to but just for the next elimination. I will have a busy schedule that day so i wont make it, hope you guys can understand! But i will have someone filling in for me. He's a famous idol and very known for his body. Can you guys guess who it is, please write it down and put it in that box over there. There will be a prize for the first 3 people who get it right! Okay now the elimination, Bing ended up being first and Ariel barely made it, any words Ariel?

Ariel: Thank you for supporting me, i hope this isn't my last time being here.

Lee Minho: Okay well our ranking numbers are from 305 points to 81 points! That is a very huge difference! Okay now you guys all want to know the winning team. Well, the team with the least votes was Team Red Roses with 25 points. And the winning team, with 34 votes is Team HeartRush who performed Ah-Choo, Congratulations girls! Can we get someone to say something?

Jaekyung: I did not expect this. I am currently ranked 11th and these points will help me a lot. Thank you guys!

Lee Minho: Okay, lets look at the score board.

Added Onsite Votes:

BingAMKMinaSunMintBaby JYeonhwaKyleHyojinYeongJaekyungAriel

Bing
A
MK
Mina
Sun
Mint
Baby J
Yeonhwa
Kyle
Hyojin
Yeong
Jaekyung
Ariel

Added Offline Votes:

BingMKAMinaMintSunBaby JYeonhwaKyleHyojinYeongJaekyungAriel

Bing
MK
A
Mina
Mint
Sun
Baby J
Yeonhwa
Kyle
Hyojin
Yeong
Jaekyung
Ariel

Added 100 Point Benefit:

BingMintYeongJaekyungMKAMinaSunBaby JYeonhwaKyle????????

Bing
Mint
Yeong
Jaekyung
MK
A
Mina
Sun
Baby J
Yeonhwa
Kyle
????
????

Lee Minho: Who will take the last place? Hyojin from Fantagio or Ariel from Starship? The last place and the eliminator point difference is 27 points. Okay, taking the last slot we have...... Hyojin from Fantagio! Please come up! Ariel, congratulations on making it this far. Im sorry but you have been eliminated with 81 points. Please do well in the future! Congratulations girls!

Ariel: Hey guys! I am Ariel from Starship Entertainment and i just been eliminated! I promise to debut so watch out for me! Thank you to everyone i met through the show! I love you guys a lot. Good bye!

Final Ranking FormThis Elimination:

BingMintYeongJaekyung MKAMinaSunBaby JYeonhwaKyle Hyojin

Bing
Mint
Yeong
Jaekyung
MK
A
Mina
Sun
Baby J
Yeonhwa
Kyle
Hyojin

Taeyeon: Next week we will reveal the next mission and will give you and the girls information on the new girl group! Goodbye and see you guys next time!

✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱
Heres the chapter! I will be going on a mini hiatus so i wont be updating in the next few weeks! Im very sorry, its personal issues that i need to resolve! Hope you guys enjoyed. Emma_LR thank you for applying, a lot of wishes to you!

Answer Box: Answer the question Lee Minho gave in the chapter, if you know who it is please comment your guess. Only 2 guesses per person! First 3 people to get it right, there will be a surprise for your character in the book!