Chapter Twenty-Four

SEASON FINALE PT. 1

Taeyeon: Welcome to the season finale of underrated! Today you will see if your favorite girls will debut in the new girl group Times8! Guys, we have a special guest with us! DANI IS BACK!
Dani: Hey guys, I'm happy to be back on the season finale! Today the girls will be performing 2 songs for you. These 2 songs have been given to us by the producers of Polaris (the company for Times8).
Taeyeon: Now we will watch a special slideshow of our moments on Underrated.

Later the slide show was over and everyone was crying. They girls wipe their tears and got into a line so they could go on stage. Thank god their makeup was waterproof. Everyone then made their way up and got into their positions.

✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱
!Attention!
(Let's pretend they are girls)

Jaekyung = Jinhoo
Mina = Kuhn
Mint = Kogyeol
Sun = Wei
A = Bitto
Yeong = Wooshin
Baby J = Sunyoul
Bing = Gyujin
Hyojin = Hwanhee
MK = Xiao

........

Taeyeon: Weren't they just amazing??
Dani: Yes they were its sad to see 2 not being able to debut.
Taeyeon: Yup, but anyways while we wait for the girls to rest a bit and get changed for their next performance. I hope you guys enjoyed the bags that are going around. The girls put it together themselves.
Dani: Yeah, its has snacks, toys, and many other things. I've heard the girls worked hard on this. Anyways I want to reveal who is currently in 8th place of right now! The ranking will shift because we still have another performance left. Currently in 8th place and on the verge of debuting is Fantagio's Yeong!
Taeyeon: You worked heard Yeong but do you still think you will be able to keep your position before the announcement of the new girl group??

*1 hour later*

Dani: I hope the girls had enough time to get ready and rest, and I hope you guys liked the snacks.
Taeyeon: Now let's welcome the girls out!

Now all of the girls were dressed i but more fierce and sexy while before they had on kinda girl crush outfits. Everyone got in positions and were holding hands. It was the last time seeing some of them. These past weeks everyone has gotten so close they are like family so leaving 2 behind is devastating for them. The music started playing and they started dancing moving along with the beat.

✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱
!Black Widow!

Bing = Nayoung
Jaekyung = Roa
MK = Yuha
Hyojin = Eunwoo
A = Rena
Yeong = Kyulkyung
Baby J = Yehana
Mint = Sungyeon
Mina = Xiyeon
Sun = Kyla

......

The girls finished their performance and went off the stage. This crowd was going crazy as it was the last performance of the show. They all started voting and it was time to reveal the new girl group.

Taeyeon: We are going to reveal the winners of the last mission, and the new girl group....
Dani: After the break!

TO BE CONTINUED