Chapter Eight

Mint (Kim Min Yeon)

Mint (Kim Min Yeon)

We all woke up around 6:00 to get ready for what's about to happen. Dani texted us and told us that we won't be meeting at the studio but at a hall in a hotel. Currently the cameras started rolling and we were live. We finished and headed out to the vans that were waiting for us. I decided to put on my headphones and listen to music.

............

We arrived and got into our ranking order. Standing in the front was me and in the back it was Anya. About 5 minutes later Dani came in with a huge smile.

Dani: Hey guys, it's so nice to finally host. I can't wait to get to know your names! So you guys might be wondering what we are doing her so early? Well I have a lot news to tell you, let's start off with the bad news. For your next performance there will be 2 people eliminated!

*all the girls gasp and looked nervous*

And we will be doing a group battle. At the end of each performance they will vote for the girls they think did best and all of the girls votes will be added together to reveal the winning teams! And keep in mind that they can vote for people on the other team as well. The concept of the performance will be Debut Songs! The winning teams will have an additional 50 votes! There will be four teams total, and only 2 teams will win! And you will be moving dorms. We have new dorms and more dorms since we needed them and we also redecorated and repainted. It's going to be white, pastel pink, and pastel blue which are the official colors of the show. Mint so currently you are ranked first right?
Me: Yes.
Dani: Well, do you see the numbers in front of you? You will go over and choose a number after the top 4 have chosen all their numbers, they will then choose there teammates. In the back of the numbers there will be your song and the amount of people on your team. Each team will have 3-4 members! Okay Mint, please go and choose a number! And after her then the next 3 can go.
Me: I choose 1 since I'm in first place!
Bing: I choose number 4.
Mina: I choose 2.
Jaekyung: I will go with 3.
Dani: Okay now flip the cards over stick them to the boards behind you and stand in front of them.

We flipped our cards over and we're surprised with the song we got! We stood in front of our cards and started choosing our teams.

Songs:
Team 1 (Mint) - Wonder Boy by After School Blue
Team 2 (Mina) - I Don't Know by Apink
Team 3 (Jaekyung) - Whoz That Girl by EXID
Team 4 (Bing) - Hot Issue by 4Minute

Teams:
Team 1: Mint, Young.C, HyoJin
Team 2: Mina, Kyle, YeonHwa, A
Team 3: Jaekyung, Ariel, Anya, Yeong
Team 4: Bing, MK, Sun, Baby J

Dani: You guys have a week to prepare before your performance. Team 1 & Team 2 will be competing and Team 3 & Team 4 will be competing! I wish you guys luck and I will see you guys next time!

We all got into our teams and went to different corners of the room to practice. We were going to have to work hard to stay in the competition. I got the song Wonder Boy, which is a innocent/soft/cute concept. Let's hope all of my members can pull it off. On my team we are all vocalist so it perfect for this song.

Hours later of practicing we decided to head back to the dorms, where we got our stuff and switched rooms.

✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱
Guys there are some things I need to address!

1. Please be active, please! I might start giving additional points for people who are active! I don't want you not to be active and then win of popularity! I'm going to start doing attendance and those attendance will add up and you may be extra points. Idea credit to suga-coups

2. Voting only counts if you vote or someone in the book or other people on Wattpad who are you know! That does not mean SAVED ACCOUNTS! Saved accounts will not count towards your vote points. You can keep voting with saved accounts but in the end they won't count! I just want it to be far for everyone, I don't want you to keep making different accounts everyday just to vote for you, it really isn't far.

3. Some people still do not understand the voting! There is a voting page you vote on everyday for only 8 people, BUT whenever there's a performance and at the end of the performance I ask you to vote, please vote right on the chapter, not the voting page! For performances, onsite points are more important the online points!