Obliteration© Ch.5-Denotation-A Beginning to the end-

Roax withdrew into the shadows watching this girl that was supposedly her sister prance around demanding Baz. She waited for her to enter his room so she could have her chance. Soon she was be hind her practically breathing down her slender neck. Placing the gun at her back she felt the girl tense up and freeze. 

Very funny Baz, but  I’m getting impatient I’ve got other acting gig’s besides this one and its lucrative deal.” She uttered. 

This isn’t Baz, hmm you played her off pretty well. But this games over.” Roax jammed the gun further in feeling it hit her back hard enough for some bruising. 

She clicked back the trigger slowly to show she meant her words as threats just as deadly as she was. She forced this girl to move forward cautious of her actions. She gave her warning, with the slightest tone of her voice. Even in the darkness she could see the outline of Baz’s sleeping body completely  comatose to the world. 

“Where’s Baz..?” She muttered sulkily. 

He’s sleeping, but I would love to hear what you wanted to discuss with him.” Roax retorted pushing the girl further into the room. 

“Its nothing, can you tell him for me..?” She spurred nervously trying to maneuver away failing miserably when Roax shot out a bullet into the room showing she would take action if needed be.

The girl quickly went to her knee's begging for her life as Roax closed Baz’s private doors hearing the automatic lock in. Keeping an eye on the mischievous girl before her playing pretend with Roax and her emotions. 

“Tell me, you’ve got no choice, no more teasing no one else is gonna save you.” Roax listened as more rain fell over the wasteland. But her ear’s perk at the distant faraway sound of  raid alarms blaring and echoing throughout the streets. 

Please don’t kill me, I didn’t mean to hurt you or anyone. This was just a job.”She quickly clings to the wall looking away from Roax’s angered face. The gun still pointed directly at her aimed for her head. 

Roax’s sighs heavily putting the gun down and bending to eye level with the girl that was her sister. She soon see’s that with clever make-up that this girl looks nothing like her sister would. She pities her, speaking to her in soothing tones. She need’s the information this girl has. 

“Look, I’m not going to hurt you just tell me what’s going on who are you..?” Suddenly there’s a shriek and the alarms come out flashing red lights everywhere. Roax ignore’s them knowing full well they represent a breach and an intruder. 

“Fine.” She’s exasperated sighing heavily and composing herself before Roax.

"I’m not her, your long lost sister. I’m just an actress lip-singing some of her songs. But the pay was well, too good to not take. Times are tough for an up-and-comer, so I stuck around and it well doesn’t really matter anymore. Given the current events happening. ” She peers into the endless darkness of the room trying to find some sort of escape while avoiding Roax’s hateful stare

“Hmp, I figured as much my sister would never turn out like this.” She gives a once over gesturing at the girls skimpy outfit almost laughing at her own stupidity and desperation for her sister. 

“So where is she, my sister.?” Roax’s whispers stressing for time as much as she can. She already hear’s the marching of soldiers metal boots climbing up the stairs to get their precious leader. Roax springs into action pulling the girl and herself in a closet just in time to see. 

 The Troops burst through the room glancing every which way not  noticing any difference in the room’s disarrayed appearance. Noting that Baz’s is safe and asleep in his grand bed and that there is no threat. Flashing their lights they look around bewildered but the error of the security and spotting nothing they  storm back to their previous positions. 

“She’s not in the room, She’s been spotted on the grounds everyone keep up their guard for The Commander as she calls herself. There’s footage of her entering the area. Everyone be on the lookout she is armed and dangerous.” One of the troops barks into a walkie talkie walking away and closing the doors to the room.

Roax’s drags the girl back out and into a stream of light pouring into the room. Letting go of her to watch for her sudden movements and trying to figure out all the activity that’s going on. Her Commander is here with her. Somewhere in this place. She almost loses  her train of thought when the girl speaks up. 

“Baz would never tell me where he hid her, you sister. He kept saying she’d bring him what he really wanted. I never knew what that meant. I just thought he was insane and on some complex. I’m sorry I don’t know where she is. But she’s close I know that much. She’s somewhere in this building.” The girl retorts cautiously looking around. 

“I’m not worried about you, I just want to find her. But who are you really..?” Roax mutters patiently. 

No one’e ever cared to ask but my name is Nico, Devi. Nice to make your company.” Nico beams putting on a show of herself suddenly becoming brave. Roax’s scans the information getting a perfect match of her file. Proof that she is who she say’s she is for identification. 

“I’ll let you go off easy. I don’t have anything against you or what you did. I understand your just trying to survive like the rest of us. I want you to get out of here as soon as you can. Is there anything else you know about my sister..?” Roax is almost begging for more information to lead her on. 

She’s the side attraction, just listen to the sound of her song and you’ll hear her voice. You’ll find her I’m sure of it. I’m sorry that’s all I know of her.” She uttered. 

“I’ll do that then, thank you.” Roax watch’s as the girl runs out of the room into the darkness. She leaves one of her trackers in his room so The Commander will know where to find him.

Busting the window she bounce’s elegantly to another side of the building keeping vigilant. Roax’s knows that if her Commander is here then she has failed her mission. She listens to her own walkie talkie as one of her bombs goes off implanted in one of the area’s that was recently evacuated.  

It shakes like an earthquake. The blast breaking the nearby windows effortlessly. She brace’s herself finding her destination on the rooftop.  Knowing full well that her sister is somewhere and she need’s her more than ever. She hear's of fragments of the anthem her sister sung echoing in the alarms. 

The citizen’s of the town are forced into evacuation tanks driving off. Roax didn’t start this war between everyone but she know’s how to finish it.  She hover’s feeling the ash as it falls like snow. Observing everyone scatter towards safety. While the damn song plays on stronger than ever. 

“Its began, their activating.” She mutters listening out for her sister in the screams of the scared.  

"Be my savior.." She songsings.. 

Author’s Notes: I’ve got to correct myself turns out the NEXT two parts will be the official part 1 part 2 ending. Once again thanks for reading and I hope your enjoying my stories plot-twists as much as I am writing them. Once again thank you readers! Goodbye for now!