*kills a spider*

Sees the spider:

Kills the spider:

Kills the spider:

The other day I was in the bathroom when this stupid spider, this HUGE spider crawls outs nowhere

Fearing for my life, I grabbed desperately for the Windex that I knew was in the cabinet under the sink. Whipping around, I blasted the spider back into corner. It snarled at me and reared back, spitting venom that started to decay the walls.

Knowing that my time was running out, I snatched up a bottle of Germ-X. Turing to my nightly adversary I 360 no-scoped the chemicals on the spider even as it lunged forward.

The Germ-X proved too much for the evil creature, however, and it slid to the ground, defeated. It's wails of anguish assaulted my ears, but I could not help but be overjoyed.

Turning to look it right in the eye, even as the light faded from them, I said, "That's right! Get wrecked noob! You ain't powerful enough to take on me!"

A single tear managed to slip down its face as the Germ-X suddenly ended what I had begun. With a faint smile I turned away. No spider would stand in my way!

XD no but really, I tried killing it with Windex and when that failed I actually drowned it in Germ-X. I also laughed when I realized it was finally dead.