freshman year

Well my name is lucy I have 1 best friend and her name is Berenise we have been friends since 1st grade and now were going into high school together I can't wait I hope I have all my classes with her and 4th period to.

     1st day of school:
Mom I'm leaving to go and get Berenise so we can walk to school together see you when we get home mom bye love you.

Berenise pov:
    Well I was waiting for lucy to show up cause me and her always walk to school together since 5th grade. I just really hope that if either one of us gets a boyfriend that we won't forget to hang out with each other to.

Lucy pov:
   Well as I was walking to Berenise house I see her standing there waiting for me. So me and her started walking to the school laughing at each other.

At the school:
   Well attention all students we are glad to have you at this school we hope yall have a amazing four years here. So here are your teachers there going to come up here and call y'alls name if your in there class so first up Is Mrs. Rooney.

Mrs. Rooney pov:
    Ok these are the people on my homeroom Lucy Goodwin, Berenise Godman, and etc.....

The school:
   Well now if all of you would please go to your homeroom right now please and get all of your paper work and from there on we will tell you when you can go to your first period class.