6 Month check up

Well it's my 6 Month check up and I get to find out what my baby is going to be I can't wait!!!!!

Berenise p.o.v:
    Hey Lucy can I come with you to the doctors today please!!!!!

Lucy p.o.v:
    Yes you can I'm so happy to be able to find out what having I hope its a girl but I really don't care what it is as long as it is healthy.

****

   At the doctors

Lucy p.o.v:
       Well I'm at the doctors waiting to be called back to the room.

Nurse p.o.v:
      Lucy May you can come on back and just lay down and lift you shirt up the doctor will be in here shortly.

Berenise p.o.v:
      This is it Lucy you finally get to see what your having. She just screamed really loud cause she is so happy.

Doctor p.o.v:
    Hello Lucy so what are you for today?

Lucy p.o.v:
     I'm here to find out what I'm having. Well the doctor put the gel on me the done what he need to do.

Doctors p.o.v:
      Well Lucy you are having two girls congrats Lucy.

Lucy p.o.v:
    Wait did you say two he said yeah your having twin girls I was so happy thank you doctor.

Well the doctor clean the gel off and gave me the pictures and let me go.

Berenise p.o.v:
   Omg I can't believe your having twins.

Lucy p.o.v:
    I know I'm so happy right now I can't wait to tell my mom the good news!!!!

Lucy mom p.o.v:
     Hey Lucy how did the doctors go?

Lucy p.o.v:
       Well mom I'm having twin girls!!!!! My mom heard me say they and she just got so happy I loved it that she was happy for me and not mad at me for getting pregnant.

I'm just really glad that she didn't kick me out..