Telling my mom

Lucy p.o.v:
      MOM I called from the living room!

Lucy mom p.o.v:
  I'm in the kitchen cooking supper. What do you need?

Lucy p.o.v:
     Ok I'm coming in there to tell you something she said ok. So mom when I tell you this please don't be mad at me but I'm pregnant.

Lucy mom p.o.v:
     What I'm so happy for you Lucy does the dad know yet and she told me know well you will have to let him know.

Lucy p.o.v:
    I know mom I'm going to do that when I go and tutor him today.

*******
At Jesse house

Well I just got to his house and I was fixing to knock on the door when he came outside.

Jesse p.o.v:
   Hey Lucy what are you doing here you don't tutor me today?

Lucy p.o.v:
   Umm I'm pregnant and its gout child Jesse.

Jesse p.o.v:
     What I don't want nothing to do with that child so don't come around me ever again....

Lucy p.o.v:
    Ok. That's fine I'll rise it by myself then goodbye Jesse I won't ever be back over here and again and as I was walking away he said and I want you to move schools so you don't ruin my life. When he said that I cried all the way home.

******

At home

Lucy mom p.o.v:
   So how did he take the news sweetie?

Lucy p.o.v:
      He said that he doesn't want nothing to do with this child and he wants me to go to a new school to cause he doesn't what me to ruin his life.

Lucy mom p.o.v:
      I'm so sorry honey I'm here for you wheat ever you need I'm here ok.

Lucy p.o.v:
       Thanks Mom.