Chapter 9

Hanji walked to the cafeteria returning shortly with trays of food; she sat them down on the bed. "I got Levi's too... Just incase he wakes up. He didn't have breakfast so he's bound to be starving."

Eren chuckled. "Thanks Hanji..." He ate a bit looking down at Levi.

Levi squirmed in his seat as he finally woke up. He stretched as he yawned.

"Morning sleepy head." The brunet smiled at him.

"Fuck off." He groaned as he sat up and looked at the food; the raven grabbed the food eating it quicker and messier than usual.

"Someone's hungry."

"I blame shitty glasses. If she hadn't said shit she wouldn't have ended up with my breakfast all over her."

"Well you're eating now so it's fine." Eren leaned down and quickly kissed him eating again.

Levi relaxed against him still in his lap.

Hanji giggled as she stared at them. "You guys are so-"

"Say the 'c' word and my food will be in your face this time." The shorter man hissed glaring at her.

"So good together." She saved herself and continued to eat.

"Even if I say it?" The boy wrapped his arms around his waist nuzzling his head into his hair.

"You especially shouldn't say it, brat." Shoving his head away gently, the raven leaned against him more when he felt the hold around him. He was back to his usual self.

"Aww meanie." Eren kissed his cheek holding him more.

"Get a new line, Yeager, that one is getting old." Levi grumbled as he continued to eat.

Hanji sighed. "You are being mean today I liked it better when you were a nice little wreck."

The man stiffened in Eren's arms as he glared at the tray. "Yeah, well, the fuck do I care what you like better? That takes a lot of my precious energy."

"Hanji...you too Levi don't start arguing." The brunet looked back and forth between the two.

"He started it!" "She started it!" They erupted at the same time then glared at each other more; Hanji tried to suppress her giggles while Levi stabbed his food with his fork.

"Levi the food did nothing to you." Eren just smiled trying hard not to laugh.

The raven poked his arm with the fork a little harshly. "Don't laugh at me, brat." Though he was smiling happily, he didn't want his edge to go away just yet.

"Who's laughing? I'm not laughing." He didn't notice the fork as he bit his lip to prevent his laughter from coming out.

"You will be soon, shithead!" Grinning, Levi pinned Eren down and started tickling his sides.

"Levi!" Eren started laughing from his tickling.

"Beg for mercy, you little shit!" He hissed tickling him more as he smirked down at his captured lover.

Hanji was laughing in the background as she kept the food safe from Eren's thrashing.

"N-Never! Ahahaha!" The brunet kept laughing a few tears forming from how hard he was laughing.

"You will!" Levi travelled down to his feet to tickle him even more there. "Hanji help me with him!"

She gladly did cackling and tickling his sides keeping him pinned down. "Beg, little one! Beg!"

"N-No f-fair! Ahahaha! Cheaters!" A few tears slipped down his cheeks his laughter continuing.

"You're the only one to end this torture, Eren." The raven whispered slightly seductively as he only tickled him quicker. He was good with working with his hands.