Chapter 2

The next morning came along slowly, having the inmates wake from their deep slumber. Though not for most there.

Levi walked out of the shower having woken up again from his few hours of sleep. He headed back to their cell seeing that it was almost time for breakfast. "Hey, brat! Wake up! Thirty minutes till breakfast!" He started to dry himself off then getting dressed.

"What?! Argh!" Eren sat up quickly only to hit his head against the ceiling. He clutched his head in pain, doing so made him turn on his side falling off the side of the bed. "Ah!" His head hit the ground but his leg got tangled in the sheets preventing him from falling all the way. "Ugh..." Eren hung upside down his head bent against the ground with his shoulders, his leg still tangled in with the sheets.

The older man laughed; putting on the white uniform pants, he went over fixing Eren. Levi's six pack tightened when he picked up the boy ruffling his hair. "Get a shower. Tell the people in line that I sent you. They'll let you go first."

Eren lightly blushed as he pulled his shirt off. "Hey I might be younger but don't treat me like a kid. I'm 20 years old." He quickly left and took the shower.

A smile came on the raven's lips as he put on his white shirt with his number across the front. He then walked to main entrance and took his pills before going to the cafeteria to eat.

Getting out of the shower, the brunet dried off looking at his new clothing before slipping them on. He opened the cell door walking out. "So...breakfast right..."

Levi sat at his table, rolling his eyes at the two with him. He looked at the door when it opened to see Eren come in. The raven waved over at him.

Eren saw him along with two others, figuring it was the other friends he talked about. Grabbing his food, the boy headed over to the table. Be nice be nice be nice. He chanted over and over in his mind.

"Oi, brat. Sit by me. That's Hanji." Levi pointed to a red head with glasses. "And that's Mike." He pointed to a dirtier blond.

Eren took the seat next to Levi nervously smiling. "N-Nice to meet you...I'm Eren."

Hanji jumped out of her seat. "You made a new friend Levi?! Oh! He's so cute!" She ran around the table and hugged him.

"Watch it, shitty glasses. He'll hurt you. Or you'll hurt him. You see, Eren, Hanji is in here for believing in ghosts, monsters and all that shit. She's bat shit crazy." Levi explained chuckling a little as he ate. "Mike's in here for sniffing people."

"Seeing ghosts and sniffing people...wonderful." Eren sat there waiting to see if she'd let go. "...Can you fucking let me go now?"

Taking a seat on his lap with arms around him, the woman smiled. "So, what are you in here for?"

"Get the fuck off him." The older man hissed glaring at the red head.

"Anger management, so get off before I get really pissed." Eren kept trying to stay calm but his patience was wearing thin for the woman on him.

A pout came on her lips as she slid onto Levi's lap. "Levi would save me from you."

He sighed as he felt trapped under the larger woman. "Can't I eat in fucking peace?" He mumbled but went unnoticed.

"Would he? I tend to lose my shit when I'm angry, don't piss me off. Then you have nothing to worry about." The brunet went back to eating trying to calm down, forcing himself to not look at how she now sat on the older man's lap.

Hanji leaned in close to Levi's face. "If you were a titan you'd be the shortest and cutest of them all!"

"Shut the fuck up, Hanji. Get the fuck off." Levi squirmed a little trying to escape her, but failing.