Chapter 10

Levi walked into the cafeteria and held his love's hand as he walked up to the line.

Eren squeezed his hand back; he got his tray not letting his hand go.

Grabbing his tray, they walked together to their table. The raven pushed Eren in the chair before sitting down on him setting their trays in front of him. He ate his happily.

"You guys are so cute." Hanji giggled staring at them.

"Shut the fuck up." Levi hissed glaring over at her.

The brunet wrapped an arm around him shrugging to the redhead as he used his other to eat.

Eating while sulking the shorter man squirmed on Eren's lap to get comfortable.

He shifted a bit to help Levi get comfortable while eating looking down watching him as well.

Levi put a hand on the top of his leg stroking his thigh softly with his thumb. He ate with his other hand as he smirked down at it getting comfy in his arms.

A light blush came on Eren's cheeks; his smile still shining bright on his lips eating in the comfortable silence.

The raven leaned against him after he ate his fill, which was very little.

"Levi." Erwin said as he gave him a pill and a small cup.

Said man sighed and drank the water after hiding the pill. He opened his mouth to show Erwin he swallowed it. Once the tall man walked off, Levi spit it out in a scowl.

"Levi... You should really..."

"I don't need a goddamn pill to help me sleep." He hissed crossing his arms.

"It's okay, he'll be fine." Eren rubbed his arms trying to calm him.

"But Erwin is giving him them for a reason. What if they do help you? What if they make everything-"

"It's not a fucking miracle pill. It won't fix everything that is fucked up. So stop scolding me about it and mind your own goddamn business, shitty glasses. Eren is the only thing I need to be better." Levi snarled as he glared at her more. How dare she act like a mother to him!

Hanji looked at him with a hurt look before looking down at her tray and eating the rest.

"Levi..." The boy kept rubbing his arms holding him close.

The raven looked back at him, his look softening. "What?" He asked as he leaned into him. He really couldn't stay angry around Eren and it was annoying him.

"You ready to head back to our room?" He looked down hugging him more.

Levi gazed at him and nodded. "I'm sleepy, Eren..." He whispered rubbing his eyes; the dark circles always existing under them. He sounded and looked like a child, but he didn't care at this point. He grabbed his and Eren's trays before throwing them away and walking back to the room.

Eren kept his arm around him as the came into the room. He helped Levi into the bottom bed slipping in with him.

A smile formed on his lips as he held onto him tightly, wrapping his limbs around him. He nuzzled his chest as he closed his eyes. "Everything will be okay." In the morning he would face Armin and Mikasa and that slightly scared him.

"Everything will." The bruent kissed his head hugging him. He gently stroked his hair. "Good night Levi."

"Good night, Eren." The man whispered tightening his hold around the boy before falling asleep.

He kisses his one last time; he hoped for the best tomorrow, and that it would go smoothly. Eren fell asleep with him.

The next morning, Levi had skipped breakfast in favor to take three showers and to make sure he looked his best. He would scowl when he realized what he was doing to impress a couple of brats, but then would fiddle with his cowlicks to try and smooth them out only for them to stick back up and down again. These were his first visitors in years and he wanted to be on top of his game. He went through all the steps Erwin had recommended he do whenever he thought someone was getting too personal. He needed this to work out.