7|| Small World

↣♛↢

Arthur was outside of the hotel exactly when Regina told him to be. Regina parked her car and jumped out, rushing to get to Arthur before Zelena and Robin emerged from the building behind them.

"Hello."

"Hi," Regina smiled at Arthur.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

Zelena's words from earlier were still echoing in the back of Regina's mind; "Do it for me." Regina took a deep breath before speaking, "Yes. You can marry my sister."

↣♛↢

As the final actors and actresses trickled into the room, ready for the readthrough, Regina knew this movie was going to be far more than what she had bargained for. Robert Gold walked in, flanked by a bodyguard, an assistant, and Neal Cassidy. His bodyguard seemed vaguely familiar to Regina, but she couldn't quite figure out why.

Regina was seated next to Robin, as they both had the same manager. Regina was staring down at the script, intimidated by the stack of papers lying in front of her. Robin was talking to Jefferson Hatter, who was on his other side, and Zelena was on her phone, most likely texting Arthur.

The movie began with a scene of Gold's character, who would be the main villain. For the most part, Regina simply sat and followed along, reading from her own script. Like Zelena had said, she was only a minor character.

When Robin's first scene came along, Regina was mesmerized by his voice. In the sappy romance that Starstruck in Wonderland was, she hadn't seen how good his acting skills really were. Regina found herself staring at Robin as he spoke, instead of down at her script. As soon as Robin's lines were over, she quickly refocused on the printed pages at her place on the table.

Regina's first scene was about a half hour into the movie. She was playing the love interest of Jefferson's character, which explained why Alice Lowe had dropped out.

"Tarrant, I have your tea." When Regina spoke, she could feel Robin's eyes on her. She stared down at the script, trying to ignore him. He took your sister away, Regina reminded herself. For one, blissful, moment, it worked.

"Could you set it down on the table?" As Jefferson spoke, Robin kept his gaze locked on Regina. She tried to ignore him as she read her next line;

"Sure. Anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes, actually. Could you tie this?"

Regina hesitated before speaking again, as during filming, she would be tying Jefferson's tie for him. "There you go. You have a meeting tonight?"

"Yes. I should be back by eleven."

"I'll have everything ready by then."

The scene would end with Regina walking out of the room before a transition back to the three minor villains, played by Percy Val, Leopold Blanchard, and Hans Ofsouth-Isles.

As Percy recited his lines, Robin leaned over towards Regina. "You have a beautiful voice, Milady. Especially when you're not yelling at us to leave you alone," he whispered.

Regina knew her cheeks had turned a fiery shade of red, but there was nothing she could do to stop it. "Thank you." Regina almost added, "So do you," but bit her tongue in order to keep the words from fleeing her mouth.

As the readthrough was beginning to wrap up, Regina was getting bored. She still had one scene left to read and had already flipped through and discovered that her character would die in front of Jefferson, but at least that meant Regina wouldn't be forced into a sequel if there was one.