I

Teegan's POV
Aye in the downtown today is so much police cars. What happened? Okay. Well I guess that I'll go through the shopping centre. I think that will be more safe. I went straight to the shopping centre.

*AT THE SHOPPING CENTRE*

There's no one in there. It's all weird. I don't know what's happening today. I'm scared right now, but not that much, just a little bit. I'm still pissed off, because of one teacher in my school. She just said to-- "EYYY WHAT'S UP, GET OFF ME!" I yelled. "Shh. They'll be here in few seconds." Stranger said. What the fuck is this honestly. Who will be here? And why is the stranger holding my arm so tight? "What's happening?! LET ME GO!" I yelled again. When I continued my sentence the police came. "Perfect. HELP ME OUT!" I yelled. "STOP! If someone of you move or something I'll shoot her in her tiny head!" Stranger said. I can heard some happiness in his voice. He pointed with his gun to my head. I started to shaking. "Why?" I whispered crying. "You're playing it good." He smirked. "Just let me go." I cried. He was still holding that gun beside my head. He went with me out of that shopping centre and run with me to the parking lot.

"TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING!" I yelled. "Shut up." He said. "FUCK YOU! TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING!" I yelled again. "Or what?! You'll punch me with your tiny hand? Haha, no, so shut up and sit down!" He said pointing to the passenger seat. I sat down. I was shaking much more right now. My heart was beating so fast and my eyes were just red and puffy. I was crying so bad. Stranger sat down, started the car and started driving.

I figured out that I can't be rude to him even though he fucking kidnapped me or what the hell he was doing. "Could you please tell me where are we going?" I asked. He looked at me and said: "Your daddy's driving you home.". Daddy?! Home? He knows where I live? What the hell is happening?? "Daddy?" I asked. "Your daddy Jason. Nice to meet you. Um....??" He said. "Jason? Why you wanna know my name? It's not important. You know where I live when you're driving me home?" I asked. "It is important and don't be fucking rude!! TEEGAN! And no I don't fucking know where do you live, I'll take you to your daddy's home." He said. Teegan? He knows my name? What the fuck?! "Teegan?" I asked frightened and my voice was shaking. "Yeah, that's your name, am I right?" He asked. "Y-y-ye-yeah..." I said crying. "You don't know me??!" He asked. "Jason?" I asked still crying. "I already told you, but you don't know who i am?" He asked me. I don't really know who is he. Why should I know that? "Should I?" I asked. "I bet that you don't watch TV. But never mind. Forget it." He said.
Why should I know him from the TV? Who is he? He isn't looking bad. He has dark brown hair in a quiff, brown eyes, tattooes and he isn't old. He is also attractive. But I HATE HIM. I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE LIVES AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW? What if he's going to kill me? In his house?

Suddenly the car stopped. Jason went out of the car and went to me. He opened the door "Get out.". I jumped out of the car and he caught my hand again so tight. I was still crying. "HEEELP" I tried to yell but my voice was so weak. "So you're trying to find some help? I'll teach you what you can and can't do!" He said and threw me into his big house. I fell on the ground crying much more. "You don't have to cry....YET." He said laughing and slamming the door.

I was crying so much. "Shut up I said or I'll take care of that." He said. I am really scared. I don't know what will happen, what he'll do with me, nothing. I don't know nothing. "Why me? What am I doing here?" I cried. "I'll tell you maybe later. But now. I have to teach you some lessons." He said smiling. He started to unbotton his jeans. So he show off his Calvin Klein boxers. "Sit down." He said. "No, no, no, please, no." I said crying more. I lost my voice, I can't talk so much. "I have to teach you what you can and can't do. So I said SIT DOWN." He said getting angry. I sat down. "Give your hand on my boxers." He said. I was just sitting here, not doing anything. "HEY??? You hear that? Give your hand on my boxers!!" He said angry again. I gave my hand on his boxers. "Rub your hand there." He said. So I started rubbing. He moans. He placed his hand on my head. I was still crying. "Please, can we stop?" I cried.

His phone started to ringing. He dressed up again and said: "We'll continue this later." And winked. But who is he? Who's Jason? Why should I know him from the TV??

------------------------------------------------
Hiii! I hope that you'll like my new fanfiction! I still haven't continued my fanfiction "More than friendship?", I'm working on my next chapter. That chapter's coming soon!!! So stay tuned!

AND CHAPTER TWO IS COMING SOON TOO!!

- Tereza