V

Teegan's POV
So I was at his house. All alone. This house is very big.. Maybe I can look around OR I'll stay in this room just waiting for Jason to come back. I don't really know. I don't want to get lost in his big house. The biggest house I've ever seen. So.. I'll just stay in this room. I'll lay in bed and I'll just watch TV. That's it.

So I turned that TV on and I started to watch some movies. I don't know what type of movies are these. But I don't really care. I played that DVD. Jason was there..?? What the hell is this 'movie'? "We'll just play basketball Ryan, okay?" Jason smiled widely while dribbling that ball. "Imma win!" He said. That's so sweet he was just recording some 'daily vlogs', haha. I was slowly falling asleep and I was also... slowly..... falling..... in love with...... with Jason.....
***********
"Aye babe, wake up, babygirl wake up." I heard Jason whispering. When I opened my eyes he was bent to me. He was smiling, that was so cute. "What's up Jason?" I asked him. "I'm sorry that I woke you up, but I'm feeling so lonely." He said. Awww how cute. "Wanna cuddle?" I asked with my tired, sleepy voice. "Yeah, sure, I want to." He said laying next to me. "C'mere." I said hugging him. "I love you Teegan." He whispered. "I like you." I whispered back.

He was cuddling me and I don't really know how it happened, but he was on the top of me. He was kissing my neck and softly sucking it too. I moaned. I didn't want to moan but it just came out of me. "You like it?" Asked Jason with smirk. I was just looking in his eyes. I didn't say anything. I just ran my fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes. "I didn't really know that I would ever say this to you. But. Are you ready?" Asked Jason. I wasn't expecting that. I just freeze for a while. "Or... Do you trust me?" Jason asked me. "I...- I trust you." I said. "Okay." He sighed.

He took off my T-shirt and threw it on floor right next to bed. "Damn." He said licking his lips. I giggled. He was kissing my stomach and then he took off my bra too. "Shit!" He said and opened his eyes much more. "What?" I asked. "You're just so much sexy." He said kissing me. I started to kissing him too. I was right now on top of him. I was kissing his neck and I slowly proceeded to his stomach. He was lightly moaning. I stopped above his Calvins. He looked at me and smiled. This was so cute. I honestly love his smile. He has the cutest smile. So i just lay my head there and hug him. I had my head under his stomach and my hands were on his butt. I squeezed his ass and I was just laying there. He was so hard. "Baby?" Jason said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Stop teasing. And If you don't wanna do that, you don't have to babygirl." Jason said to me. "I want to." I said taking off him his underwear. I was shocked. It's just very big. "Don't be scared baby, I'll be careful." He whispered and laughed. He wanted to be on the top of me, so he was at the moment. He took off my sweatpants and underwear. He licked his lips and started slowly to eating me. "Uh-yeahh" I whispered. "Mhm, so you like it mmm?" Jason lifted his head and asked me when he heard me. I just put his head back down. He started to licking my clit and then also sucking. "Oh God!" I yelled. "My name is for now only - 'daddy'. So call me daddy baby." He said.

I was pulling his bed sheets and I was also arching in my back. "Oh My God. I'm coming." I yelled. I was pulling Jason's hair. "What's my name?" Jason asked me. I was almost there. "OH MY GOD, DADDY!" I screamed so loud. "Oh shit, you taste really good." Said Jason licking his lips. "And the way you calling me daddy. Ugh. That turns me on so bad." He added and I blushed. He climbed up to me and started to kissing me. He added tongue to this. "I love you Teegan." He said. "I really like you Jason." I said to him. "Just relax babygirl now, maybe it will hurt for the first time, but after a while it will be okay. I promise." Said Jason and kissed me.

He slowly came into me and he was moving with his big thing in and out of me slowly. It hurt so bad. I can feel tears running down my face. Jason stopped inside me and said: "Are you okay babygirl?". "I'm okay, go ahead." I said smiling. And yeah, after a while the pain was gone and I was totally enjoying this. Jason saw that I'm okay now, so he added on the speed. He was moaning so loudly. "Oh my God babe, you're so tight." He moaned. "Fuck yes, daddy!" I moaned. "Cum for me, oh yeah!" He yelled. "I'm almost there daddy." I moaned. "Wait for me!" He moaned. I was holding it. But I just can't hold it for a long time. "NOW!" He yelled and moaned. I was moaning so loudly. We've reached a climax together. "Uhhh" moaned Jason while laying on me. "You're so good." He said. "You're really good too." I said. "Sooo... The next time I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." He smirked. "Haha, shhhhh." I said while playing with his hair. "You're so beautiful, do you know that?." He said staring at me. I kissed him on his lips and said: "Thank you, you're really attractive too.". Jason was quiet and I was too.

......... "Thank you." Said Jason. "For what?" I asked. "For everything... You know that I kidnapped you, etc. And you are so cute to me... Just. Thank you so much. I love you." He said. "Yeah, I know that you felt, ummm, alone?" I asked. "Yeah... I was also very depressed and sad..." He said. "You don't have to be now. Good night Jason." I said hugging him tightly and kissing him on his lips. "Good night Teegan, I love you." Said Jason kissing me back.

"I love you too."

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 5 guys! I hope that you liked it! This chapter was a little bit dirty, haha. So I hope you enjoyed it!
Chapter 6 is coming soon!!
- Tereza