VI

Jason's POV
"I love you too." Said Teegan.

My heart started pounding. I was blushing and everything. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Umm.. Yes, I am.. I started falling in love with you like couple of days before and it was hard for me to say to you that I only 'like you'.. So i decided that I'll say this to you now. So yeah, Jason, I love you..." She said.

"I...- I really don't know what to say. It's like I'm dreaming or that you're just joking or something like that. Because you know that I love you so much." I said. "I'm serious Jason. And I'm also tired. So good night." Said Teegan hugging me and kissing me on my lips. "Good night beautiful." I said.

****************

I woke up right next to Teegan. See was still sleeping. She's so cute also when she's sleeping. It was like 4am, so I hugged her tight and fell asleep again.
I woke up again at 9am. Teegan was already awake. "Good morning." She smiled hugging me and digging her head into my chest. "Good morning." I smiled holding her tight. "Can I kiss you?" I asked. "Sure." She lifted her head and pursed her lips, so I kissed her. "I love you." I said. "Yeah." She sighed going closer to me. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "You know Jason. I was just thinking about what would happen if you didn't kidnap me. I wouldn't know you." She said looking worried. "No need to worry baby. Just focus on the reality and the presence." I said looking into her eyes. "Yeah, you're right." She said holding my hand. "Love you too." She added.

"You were so good yesterday." I smirked. "Oh..." She blushed. "You too." She said. "Say daddy." I smirked. "Nope." She said giggling. 'She didn't listen you.' 'She's rude.' 'She doesn't like you!' OMG THAT VOICE! AGAIN! I CAN'T HANDLE IT! SHIIIT!! "SAY THAT!" I yelled at Teegan. She jumped off the bed. We were still naked from yesterday so she took our blanket with her. So I was just laying in my bed - naked. "You're rude and disgusting!" She yelled and ran downstairs. I saw that tear ran down her face. I just realized that I scared her. Shit! Not again. I ran downstairs to her. She was on the floor, laying and crying. "Baby... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." I said crouching to her and stroking her head. "Leave me alone." She cried. " Baby... I just want you to know... That I've heard those voices again..." I said. "Really babe?" She looked at me while crying. "Yes. And please... Don't cry because of me. It just hurting me too." I said. She jumped on me and we fell on the ground together. "I just love you and it hurt me so bad." She said. "I love you more." I said grabbing and squeezing her ass. She moaned lightly. She kissed me and said: "Let's dress up before you'll get hard again." She winked. "Oops. Too late." I smirked. "Haha come on." She said.

We went to my bedroom to dress up. She took on her CK underwear and I took on my CK underwear too. She looks so sexy in that. I went to her and grabbed her waist from behind. "I love you and your beautiful body." I whispered in her ear. She turned to me and said: "I love you too, Mccann.". Then she kissed me passionately. My hands slid on her ass and I squeezed her ass again. I love to squeeze her ass. "Mhm, stop teasing, Mccann." She whispered and went to my wardrobe. She took on some T-shirt and grey sweatpants.
I took on my black T-shirt and some grey sweatpants too.

"What about that we will go on a date?" I asked Teegan. I was nervous at the moment. "Oh really?? I would love to!!" She answered. "Oh God, I really love you." I said hugging her tight. "I-I can't breathe babe." She said. "Oh, sorry, haha." I said pulling off. "But I didn't say stop." She said hugging me again.

----------------------------------------------
I know. This chapter is really short, but the next will be better, I swear.
And the next chapter is coming soon.
- Tereza