III

Jason's POV
I know that I sometimes hear that someone's talking to me... like I hear some voices.. I know that it's only in my head.. But I don't know how to make it stop. I can't go to the doctor, he'll call the police or something, because I'm Jason Mccann...  I don't know if I can tell that to Teegan, she won't understand and she doesn't like me. *sigh* I really like her. When I was at the shopping centre I knew who she was. I was 'stalking' her for a while. I knew that her parents should know where she is or that someone kidnapped her. That's why I have done that like this, with police, etc. I knew it will be on TV. I thought that she knew me. But she didn't... So never mind. Maybe it's better that she didn't know me.
"Are you okay there? I need to brush my teeth." Asked Teegan.
I opened the door. I have only a towel around my waist, but I don't really care.
"Umm. Okay..." She said nervous. I turned backs at her and took on my CK boxers. I caught her staring at me. "What's up?" I asked. "N...-Nothing." She said nervous. "Nothing?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah." she sigh. "Is there something you wanna tell me? You can speak to me if you want to." I said. I was trying to be really kind to her, because I don't want to hurt her... again.... "No..no..." She answered. "You know what? Fuck this. I'm gonna tell you what happened, who I am and what's happening." I said. She was looking at me. "Alright, maybe we can continue our conversation in the bedroom?" She asked. She was still scared, confused and she was still shaking and I can see that she wants to cry.

We were in the bedroom right now. "Sooo... When I saw you in the shopping centre.. The first day you 'met' me, maybe I would say the first day you saw me. I haven't seen you for the first time.. I was 'stalking' you for ehm... months... It's really hard to say that, but it's true. I really liked you and I was afraid that you knew who I was or who I still am. So I did something crazy outside like started fighting with someone to get noticed by the cops. They noticed me and they knew that I am Jason Mccann. So I started to running. I knew that you'll be in downtown at this time, so I was praying that I'll find you.... and yeah. I found you and you were at the shopping centre... I knew that your parents should know where you are or what happened to you. So I did this, so they can watch the TV news. They probably know now, that you're with me." I said looking at her.  "And now you're here baby." I said. "I..-I.-I don't really know what to say right now... I don't even know what to think about this..." She said looking at the floor. "Yeah, it's okay.." I said. "And there's something more.." I said. "Okay, you can tell me. I'm ready." She said. "Um.... I don't really know how to say that... Sometimes.. Yeah... Sometimes I can hear some voices... It's saying some really crazy stuffs.. I-It's very sad.. Because I can't go to the doctor, because I'm Jason Mccann.... I can't handle it sometimes..." I sighed. I can feel tear running down my face. "Jason?" Teegan asked me. "Yeah?" I asked. I can hear my voice cracked. "Please don't cry... I didn't know that you're like this. That you're trying to be really kind and that you have this.. this.. this disease..." She said hugging me. She was like my sister, best friend or something like that at this moment. "And um, that massage you did to me few days ago wasn't that bad." She said smiling. "And who's gonna massage me?" I asked smiling. "Okay, okay, I'll massage you too then." She said.

We were sitting on my bed and I was massaging Teegan. I was massaging her back. "You're really good, honestly." She said. "And this isn't the only thing I'm good at." I said. She turned to me. Gave me a look and then she turned back. "What?" I laughed. "Nothing." She said.
"Now it's your turn!" I said taking off my T-shirt. "Okaay." She said and started to massage me. "Nice tattooes." She said. "Thanks." I answered.
"You know that you're really good too at this?" I asked. "Haha, I don't think so, but thanks." She said. I turned at her and I look in her eyes. I closed them and I started to kissing her. She didn't do anything but then she started kissing me too. That was really weird but I liked it. We were just sitting on bed, I was without T-shirt, Teegan had T-shirt and we were kissing for a long long time. She gave her hands around my neck and I gave my hands on her waist. She pulled off. "I'm sorry.." I said. "S..-So.-Sorry too." She said nervous. "You don't have to be sorry. Wanna tell me something?" I asked her. "I don't really know." She said. "That's okay." I said.

"What's your plan for today?" Teegan asked me. "You wanted to say 'What's OUR plan for today?' haha.. And umm.. Yeah. Do you wanna go to get dinner today?" I asked. "Oh Yeah! Can we? That would be great!" She said. "Of course we can." I said smiling. "You're so cute now. I like it." She said giving her hands on my cheeks. "You're making me better, baby." I said with a smile on my face. "So, get ready, sweetheart." I said. We woke up today really late like it was already 2pm when we woke up. Right now it's 5pm.

*********

"I'm ready!" Said Teegan going downstairs to me. She has black tight dress and a black bomber jacket on that. She's looking very hot. "Hey beautiful." I smirked. "Hi Jason." She said smiling. "So let's go then. I already reserved a place in the 'Masa' restaurant." I smiled. "Masa??! It's impossible to reserve a place in there and it's also very expensive." Said Teegan. She's so cute. She thinks it's expensive, cute. "It's only 700$ per 1 food baby, that's not expensive." I said giving her kiss on her forehead. "'That's not expensive'? Are you kidding me right now? Of course it is expensive!" Teegan said. "It's not... For me. If you wanna go to some Burger King or something like that, we can." I said. "Nah, that's okay, but it is very expensive. Are you sure that you really wanna go there? With me?" She asked. "Of course I am." I said taking her hand in mine. "I really wanna go there with you." I said. We went to my car and drove to the Masa.

That restaurant is really pretty and they had pretty good food too. We finished our food and we were just sitting there and talking about some stuffs. "Thank you Jason, for real. This day wasn't that bad like the others." Said Teegan. "But it's not the end of the day yet baby. And you're welcome, I would do everything for you." I said. I paid and we went out. We were standing outside right next to my car. I took her hands and I said: " This day is really beautiful. Just because I am with you. Honestly, thank you for this. I..-I-I really love you." I said giving her quick kiss on her soft lips. I'm so nervous and I don't even know why. It was different now. It was like we were just normal couple. ...but... I know that I really love her... but she doesn't love me back.. This really hurts me. "Thank you Jason." She said smiling.

We just drove back to my house. OUR home. Right now I have my left arm on steering wheel and my right arm on Teegan's thigh. We arrived to my house and went in. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked Teegan. "Um. I don't really know.. What do you wanna do?" Teegan asked me. "Maybe we can go to my bedroom and watch TV and just lay in bed." I said. "Yeah, that's fine." Said Teegan. So we went to the bedroom I turned on TV and we layed on bed. I was in my CK boxers again and Teegan was in her bra and she had some sweatpants. She is really shy. That's cute tho. We were under one blanket just laying in bed. I cuddle to her and I was hugging her tight. She gave her leg between my legs and hug me. "Goodnight Jason." She said hugging me. "Goodnight princess, I love you." I said smiling. I love to falling asleep with her. I just feel good. That's really good feeling. It was silent for like 2 seconds. After this silent Teegan said: "I like you." And kissed my cheek, then she was hugging me again. I was shocked, it was the best feeling ever.

--------------------------------------------------

Part 3!!!!!! EYY!
What do u think about this?
I really hope that u like it.
Part 4 is coming soon!

- Tereza