IV

Jason's POV
I'm still sleeping and dreaming.
I-I can't breathe!!! What the fuck!?! I gasped and opened my eyes. "Fuck!" I yelled. Teegan started to laughing. "Your face was priceless!!" She laughed. "Ha ha ha, so funny." I said angrily and try to sleep again. "Don't be mad, I was just bored." She said. "I just wanna sleep. I'm tired." I said. "Okay then, I'll try to sleep too." She said. I felt that she gave her hands around my waist and her leg on mine. "Sorry, I need to cuddle when I'm trying to fall asleep and also when I'm not tired." She said. "I like it." I said. "I can also turn to you and hug you if that will help you to fall asleep." I said. "Sure." Teegan said. So I turned to her and hugged her. "To be honest.. Sometimes I feel safe when I'm with you and sometimes I feel that I'm in danger when I'm with you.." She said. "I totally understand." I said.
*******
After like 5 minutes of 'cuddling' and hugging I whispered to Teegan: "Are you sleeping? I'm just asking, because I can't sleep.". "I can't sleep too." She answered. "Let's talk about something. Ummm... Got it! What do you think about me?" I asked her. "I..-I-I don't really know.." She said. "Yeah, I know, just asking, sorry." I said. "You don't have to be sorry." She said. "I am." I said kissing her cheek. She had our blanket under her stomach, so I can see her beautiful body and black bra. She's sexy AF and I was getting horny - again. She's shy and that's cute tho. "Awweee, I have a great view!" I smirked looking at her chest. She realized that she has her blanket way too low. She covered her chest under that blanket and started to blushing. "Awweee, you're so cute when you're blushing." I said kissing her. "You know that you're beautiful? That's why you should be mine. I am beautiful too." I said laughing. "That was joke, of course." I said smiling. "Nah stop. You're really attractive. Yeah, I know it's kinda weird that I'm saying this, because you know, you kidnapped me. But that's just true." She said smiling. "You're sweet." I said hugging her. "What do you wanna do today?" I whispered in her ear. "I don't know, you?" She whispered back. "I have PS4, we can play something if you want to." I said smiling. "OH YEAH! I love PS4!!" She said smiling much more. "Okay. Just, lay here." I said.

Teegan's POV
Jason got up from his bed and walked to his TV. He took 2 controllers and went back to the bed. "Here." He said handing me one controller. "Thanks." I said smiling. "We'll play 'Tekken'. Do you know that?" Jason asked me. "Yeah! I love this game! I'll definitely win!" I said. "I'll win babygirl. Imma beat you up." Jason said laughing. "Of course you won't." I said smiling. The game started. I chose my favorite character - Alisa and Jason chose Yoshimitsu. "Fight!" I yelled and then i laughed. "C'mere Imma beat you. I'll win." Jason said. "Naah!!" I said. The first round I won. There are 2 more rounds. "Yesss!" I yelled. "Two more rounds babygirl. Imma win." Said Jason kissing my cheek. "But you're really good. Better than I expected." Said Jason. The 2nd round won Jason. "Yeeeah!" He yelled. 3rd round was here. We were fighting really good. This round was the best. Almost rematch! But! Jason won... "YEES! BABYGIRL I WON! YEAH! I LOVE YOU!" He yelled kissing me and hugging me. "Yeah. Congratulations." I said. "Awweee, don't be mad. Haha. Imma do what you want right now babe, so?" Jason asked. At this moment Jason's phone rang. "Ugh." Said Jason answering that phone. "What's up? ...... Mission? ....... Now?? ...... I can't right now ..... Mmmmhm ...... Okay... See ya then, bye." "Baby?" Jason said. "Yeah? What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm so sorry, but I have mission today... You know that I'm also in gang here. And... That I'm the boss... So I must go there.." Jason said. It was like 1:00pm. "I will be at 8pm back home." Said Jason. "AT 8pm?!?!" I asked. "Yeah.." He said. "Ugh okay then. I don't know what will I do here alone, but yeah." I said. I was sad, because I really love company. Yeah I know he's the killer and he's in gang, he kidnapped me, etc. But he's my company right now. "Don't be sad." He said hugging me. "I'll miss you." He said and kissed me on my lips. "I'll miss you too." I said hugging him. "Bye babygirl." He said. "Bye Jason." I said smiling. I was smiling, yes, but I was sad. Really sad... "C'mere one last time." He said running to me and hugging me. He was so sweet today. I don't really know what happened. "I'll make it up to you at night, I promise." He whispered to my ear. I was getting horny. I don't really know why. And I also don't know what's happening. I shouldn't like him. He kidnapped me. But.. I can't. He's so sweet at the moment and he's also very attractive. "Make it up to me how?" I asked. I know how he meant it, but I wanna hear that from him. "I'll make you feel good.... and maybe then you will make me feel good." He whispered grinding on me. "Stop teasing me." I said. "Are you horny now?" Jason asked me. "Because.. I am." He added. I look down to see that he has boner. He's getting really hard. "Yeah." I whispered to him. He smirked and started to kissing me hard. Then he took off his T-shirt. I gave my hands on his chest and then on his back scratching him. He took off my T-shirt too. I pulled off saying: "Jason take on your T-shirt and go. You must go now. I'll wait for you." I smiled. "Aaargg it's hard now. Okay, okay." He said taking on his T-shirt. "See you, love you." He said kissing my cheek and then he ran out of his house slamming the door and locking them. Perfect.. What will I do now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayeeee CHAPTER 4! I know, I know, it's short... But the next part will be longer. I PROMISE!! Hope that you'll like it!
CHAPTER 5 IS COMING SOON!

- Tereza