Chapter 3

Evans POV:

"Hi is there a way i can get a phrase written on this cake?" i ask the woman standing behind the counter of kroger , while holding a cake with sprinkles all over it.

"Whats the phrase sweetie?"

"Flaming Homo." Brian says brfore i have the chance to say anything.

"Uh, I think so, yes."

"Sweet."he replies, taking the cake from me, handing it to her.She walks back to a table where she begins to ice the cake.

"awsome" I look at the other man.

"im going to get the lighter fluid and maches."

"Okay. you do that im going to wait for the cake to finish."

A few minutes pass and the cake gets finished.

"here you go sweetie."

"Thank you."

"so is this for you and your friend?"

"Just me actually, hes already out of the closet."

"Oh, thats good, Well i wish the best for you two."

"Thank you. And the same to you." She nods and i go to find brian, and of course hes not where he sasys he would be.

I end up walking around the entire store, and i still cant find him.

I finnally decide to call him "Spud Stud! Where is your leprican ass at?"

"Im at the front waiting for you, sexy snowman." he replies.

"I was just up there." I say making my way toward the front of the store.

"I was in a crowd you probrably didnt see me."

"Well im on my way be ready to pay for this crap and get going."

"I will."

I meet brian at a register and we begin to have everthing scanned, everything running smoothly until the casheir gets to the cake.

"Um, Is one of you gay or something?" She says looking at the cake the to each of us.

"Yea, I am." I respond. "Why do you ask?"

"Im sorry but I don't work for fags." She says putting the cakedown crossing her arms.

"Are you serious right now?!" Brian practically yells.

"Brian calm down its no big deal well just go to self check out or something."

"No! Shes already scanned everything else she can scan the cake too. It wont her."

"I told you. I Dont. Work for.Fags."

"Look honey boo bitch, say that one more time and i slap you into last-"

"Woah, Woah, Woah. what seems to be the problem here?" A man i assume is the manager walks over.

"Little ms. homophobe wont finish ringing up me and my friends iteams because hes gay." Brian says not taking his eyes off the woman.

"Susian. Please either ring these two young men's iteams up or move out of the way and ill do it."

The woman steps away from the register allowing thw man to finish what she started.

"I am sorry about her."

"Its fine, im pretty used to treatment like that." I say.

"Im sorry to hear that. 26.48 is your total."

I hand him the money." Its fine. thank you."

Brian and I walk out, him shooting the girl another dirty look before we get out completely.

"Bitch." he mutters under his breath.

A/N: Hey, miss me? sorry about not updating for so long I forgot about writing because of work and school but I have a little time now :) next chapter should be up in the next few days. I came back since I noticed a few people randomly voting on the first two chapters, thank you.