chapter 8

Evans POV:

I pull back from David, My face burning red. "What."

He pulls back and smiles." I told you so." He says calmly but with a bright face himself.

"Does anyone else have any more coming out?" Tyler says.

No one says anything.

"Good. I'm fine with gay guys and all that but damn I can't keep getting surprises like this."

"Are we not gonna talk about David kissing me?!"

"Well you didn't believe me."

"AND?!"

"And I had to prove it. Haha. Glad I did too better reaction than I was expecting."

"SO YOU KISSED ME?!"

"Yes."

"How are you so calm?" Brian says.

"Adrenaline." David Laughs.

"Does that mean you two are going to do it?" Tyler asks.

Í look at David red faced.

"I mean maybe. Depends on if Evans feeling it." He says.

"Ew." Tyler says.

"You asked."

"So wait does that mean you like me?" I ask almost fearing his answer.

"Maybe." His cheeks finally go red.

"You do?" I say quietly and smile stupidly. I hug David and bring him into another kiss.

"You like me too?" he smiles.

I just hug him as response.

"So two things," Lui starts. "One congrats you two; and two Brian come on our gay friends started dating someone before you." We all laugh at him.

"I mean come on your bi double the options right."

"Actually, I am dating someone and have been for a while he jus didn't want anything said."

"HOW MANY GAY GUYS ARE AROUND HERE HOLY FUCK DUDE."

"More thank you would think but that's beside the point you guys can meet him later. Tonight's for these fag bags." He says gesturing to David and I.

I blush.

"Come on lets go to a pub or something to celebrate. First rounds on me." Brian says."

We all cheer slightly at the sound of free beers and start on our ways to the bar down the street form the college.

When we get there its practically full of tired students trying to wash the week away.

"Eight shots of tequila please." Tyler asks the bartender for our drinks.

I watch as she pours just that.

"Alright. To our gay friends." He holds up his shot glass and the rest of us do so as well followed by downing the strong liquid inside. My throat burns as it goes down.

Through out the rest of the night most of us have a fair share of drinks.

-----the next morning----

I wake up with a pounding headache. I sit up and I'm in a bed but its not mine. "Fuck."

"Aye you're up good." I hear David in the bathroom.

"David?"

"No we didn't." He says before i can finish my sentence. "You wanted to. really, really badly, but we didn't."

"Shit how bad was I?"

"You stuck your tongue down my throat the entire way here from the bar and you kept trying to take my pants off when we got back. Advil?" He explains walking in holding a glass of water and a bottle of medicine.

"I'm sorry but yes please." I sit up and figure out I don't have a anything on. "Fuck."

"Yea ye were stripping on the way up here as well."

"Oh my god."

"Don't worry you were in the room on your own by the time you dropped your underwear."

I breath a sigh of relief.

A/N: The whole thing with double the options because of being Bi is not how I actually see it. Its just for the story please don't hurt me.