Chapter 6

I decide to wait until we all get finished eating and were all about to go to back to the campus, before I talk to Anthony.

"See yea guys in class tomorrow." Tyler says to me, Lui, Anthony, and smitty while he walks with craig, brian, and Brock.

"See yea." Lui yells back in his squeeker voice.

I just wave, laughing at lui. We just walk around for a little while until it begins getting late.

We all share our ggodbyes before going our seperate ways. I'm going to wait and text anthony to meet me later tonight.

Lui and I get back to our apartment soon after we split up from anthony and smitty.

"I'm going to take a shower and then hit the sack." Lui says walkining into his bedroom.

"Okay im going to stay up a little longer."

"Okay, but im going to laugh when you crash tommorow. You know this is the third night this week you've done that."

"Yea. Yea. Yea." I grip at him.

"Night David."

"NIght Lui."

He walks into his bedroom and then to the bathroom. Once I hear the water hit start I take myphone out and text Anthony.

'Hey you up?'

'It's 10 o'clock of course I am'

'Could you meet me at the park in about 15-20 minutes?'

'What for?'

'I need to talk about some stuff its kinda important.'

'Okay, Ill be there.'

Good I need to talk to him.

"LUI! IM GOING OUT, IF IM NOT BACK BY MORNING DELETE MY BROWSER HISTORY THEN CALL THE COPS."

"OKAY."

I grab my jacket before walking out of the apartment and making my way down to the park.

-A short walk to the park later-

"Hey David!"

"Hey Anthony."

"So what the hell, did you want to talk to me about this late at night."

"Well i need to ask, today when you said you had thing with telling if a guy was gay or not..." I trail off trying to figure out how i want to phrase what im aout to say.

"Yes i could tell you were too." he says without hessistation."

"Wow, okay."

He shruggs his shoulders. "Was that it? you wanted to tell me somthing i already know?"

"No, actually. I also wanted to see if, since you know if you would be willing to help me come out to the other guys."

"HELL YEA! I was hopen' you would come out so we could top Evans flaminig homo cake."

"How do you plan on doing that?"

"I have a few ideas." he says smiling devilishly.

A/N: Yea another(short) chapter up. I've been trying to write on my breaks at work and whenever I have the chance. And I may I have an idea for a contest maybe? I don't know. but if you would want to compete in a contest then all you would have to do Is comment a way to top Evan's coming out for David, Because you know I'm not creative enough for that. Anyway thank you for reading, if you liked this chapter maybe leave a vote or a comment. see you in the next chapter.