Chapter 9

"So what time is it?" I ask with my headache subsiding.

"A little before noon." He says.

"It's Saturday right?"

"Yea."

"Good I don't have to go to class."

"Now that that's sorted. Do you want to talk about what we both said last night?"

"Well, yea of course I do."

"Then can I start?"

I nod letting him gather his thoughts.

"I really do like you Evan. I do, but I'm scared. Where we live isn't exactly hand and hand with the lgbt community. I want to be your boyfriend, I am so happy to be able to say that, But until we can know if its safe can we keep any relationship among our friends since we know they're okay with it."

I blush lightly. I still can't believe David likes me too. "Yea that's fine with me. for right now."

"Okay good."

"So does that mean were dating now?"

"I hope so." he laughs

I laugh as well and pull him into a hug. "So what's the plan for today?"

"How about we meet up with the guys and go hang out with them like we always do. Then maybe tonight we can have a little movie date to ourselves."

"I like that. But im going to have to get back to my dorm to get a change of clothes."

"Yea thought you would need to. Want me to drive you?"

"Sure."

-one short drive and clothing change later-

"So where did they choose to eat?"

"Tyler wants hooters, Anthony wants buffalo wild wings, and Craigg wants Applebee's. No one else really cares so long as they get food."

"Applebee's sounds pretty good. If that's okay with you."

"That's fine." He replies smiling.

I texted the guys what we decided on and everyone texts back saying there on their way.

"Okay everyone's on their way."

"Awesome."

David drives us to the restaurant one hand on the wheel the other in my hand. We soon make it to our destination and put in our seat number in and wait for our table to be ready and the rest of the guys to get here.

David and I wait outside since its warm enough. The guys show up in pairs and we start talking to each other.

"So did you two make it official?" Johnathan asks.

"Yep, but we talked about it and we decided to keep it a secret among our friends because you know. 'god hates fags' and all." David says.

"Well, at least you guys can be gay together at all."

David and I laugh.

"DAVID! table for 10." the hostess calls out and we follow her back inside to our table.

David and I sit next to each other with Lui in my other side and Tyler and Smitty beside David.

We all order our drinks and look at the menu deciding on what we want.

The night goes on without any problems and David and I end up going back to his dork for the night.